Beast gaming PC

Yes but don't fall into the trap and trying to make a career out of it and not focusing on more important otherwise you have nothing to fall back. 

It shouldn't be a option to think about if it turns into a possible career it will turn into one but don't make it your main focus and try to make a career out of it, Education is more important and will last you better in the long run.

Yeah I know but I really want to give it a shot and see what I can do with it.

I want to do YT and Twitch not just for the money but because I purely love gaming and if I got a money for doing what I love it is a good thing I guess.

The YouTubers took time to get to where they are now at is a LONG time 3-4 years?. Plus, I'm doing "YouTube" I've got the know-how and the ability to make videos and edit them. The question is how are you going to get people to look at your videos? 

I never go to peoples videos and comment "come look at my channel" because the way people look at it and they think I'm trying to steal his/her views. I've seen so many people try it for the first month and see no one liking their videos and then stopping. 

It's a question of how you want to do it, and WHY. Yes, it is fun playing an recording games. But it's how you're going to deliver the end product. The game play might be good, but the way you set out on doing it could impact you. People want interaction. The more you interact, the more people will like your videos. Also, what Games are you going to play? 

I upload Every 3 days a week. I haven't been on my schedule because I've moved out and the internet is bad. (upload) I have to use the internet at my Uni.. :P

4733804697.png

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

Okay I will say about 3k New Zealand dollars

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K 3.3GHz 6-Core Processor  ($654.34 @ PB Technologies) 
CPU Cooler: Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK 68.5 CFM CPU Cooler  ($113.85 @ PB Technologies) 
Motherboard: Asus X99-A ATX LGA2011-3 Motherboard  ($443.00 @ 1stWave Technologies) 
Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  ($196.00 @ 1stWave Technologies) 
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 4GB Superclocked ACX 2.0 Video Card  ($903.00 @ PC Force) 
Power Supply: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($219.00 @ PC Force) 
Total: $2857.23
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-10-11 00:42 NZDT+1300

Setup

CPU: i3 4160|Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC MATE|RAM: Kingston HyperX Blue 8GB(2x4GB)|GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB|PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620W Modular|Storage: 1TB WD Blue|Case: NZXT S340 Black|PCIe devices: TP-Link WDN4800| Montior: ASUS VE247H| Others: PS3/PS4

Question : Do you even HAVE money ?  or is the dosh ( money ) coming out of from your dads back pocket ? 

Its fun and all to fantasize to have money and make a PC but face facts and get real ( sorry if this came out harsh but im being honest with you ) .

Fun fact : i use to have another account and i made a post just like this one and did say '' i have no budget but go all out , ballz to the wallz '' and let me tell you ,

it ended ugly . 

You are just doing the same thing as i was . every one said get a budget and repeated the budget word untill i pulled a number out from my ass

( witch you did just now ) 

i said 10 k or 6 to 7 k euros for the pc . 

please lad , dont do this , dont do the same thing as i did . 

quit this post , think rashionally and come up with a plan , and i do mean A SOLID one .

I have money, but I just want to see my options before I go "BINGO I AM WASTING MY MONEY ONE THIS" just because it costs alot I just want to see what specs I can get.

The YouTubers took time to get to where they are now at is a LONG time 3-4 years?. Plus, I'm doing "YouTube" I've got the know-how and the ability to make videos and edit them. The question is how are you going to get people to look at your videos? 

I never go to peoples videos and comment "come look at my channel" because the way people look at it and they think I'm trying to steal his/her views. I've seen so many people try it for the first month and see no one liking their videos and then stopping. 

It's a question of how you want to do it, and WHY. Yes, it is fun playing an recording games. But it's how you're going to deliver the end product. The game play might be good, but the way you set out on doing it could impact you. People want interaction. The more you interact, the more people will like your videos. Also, what Games are you going to play? 

I upload Every 3 days a week. I haven't been on my schedule because I've moved out and the internet is bad. (upload) I have to use the internet at my Uni.. :P

4733804697.png

Because I am still young I have alot of spare time where I can dedicate alot of time to the channels, on YT and twitch I will be playing am abundance of games going from MC - GTA V -Rocket league.

Just saying the reason I can't do this stuff now is just because my PC sucks with a small HardDrive - Bad Graphics card. My internet is good but my Hard drive download speed is slow as dog droppings.

Because I am still young I have alot of spare time where I can dedicate alot of time to the channels, on YT and twitch I will be playing am abundance of games going from MC - GTA V -Rocket league.

Just saying the reason I can't do this stuff now is just because my PC sucks with a small HardDrive - Bad Graphics card. My internet is good but my Hard drive download speed is slow as dog droppings.

That is good. What is your budget?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

I stream and recording videos constantly with a 4690k and an r9 270 at great quality. There's no need to go overboard on a PC like that.

Here's what I'd recommend:

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($399.00 @ 1stWave Technologies) 
Motherboard: Asus Z97-K/CSM ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($183.00 @ 1stWave Technologies) 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LP 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($110.00 @ Paradigm PCs) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($87.00 @ 1stWave Technologies) 
Video Card: Asus Radeon R9 380 2GB Video Card  ($349.95 @ Computer Lounge) 
Case: NZXT S340 (White) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($145.00 @ PC Force) 
Total: $1444.73
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-10-11 01:33 NZDT+1300

I would always aim for hyperthreading and 16GB RAM in a streaming.recording or editing/rendering build 

Also ASUS is kinda trash for AMD

Setup

CPU: i3 4160|Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC MATE|RAM: Kingston HyperX Blue 8GB(2x4GB)|GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB|PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620W Modular|Storage: 1TB WD Blue|Case: NZXT S340 Black|PCIe devices: TP-Link WDN4800| Montior: ASUS VE247H| Others: PS3/PS4

Only problem is, a CPU with hyperthreading is considerably more expensive in New Zealand. I have the 4690k, and I can easily play Rocket League at maxed out settings, 1080p and stream it. 

16GB for a editing/rendering build? I agree. But with streaming/recording? Ehh...it might make a slight diffence, but streaming is more CPU intensive then anything. RAM's not a huge factor.

Is this card any better? http://nz.pcpartpicker.com/part/gigabyte-video-card-gvr938wf2oc2gd

Wouldn't streaming and recording require editing and rendering as well? It is expensive for hyperthreading but you might as well try maximize a person's budget unless it will literally give him zero performance boost

Sapphire/XFX/MSI/Powercolor are the reliable options for AMD

Setup

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K 3.3GHz 6-Core Processor  ($654.34 @ PB Technologies)
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 SE2011 CPU Cooler  ($141.00 @ Paradigm PCs)
Motherboard: ASRock X99 Extreme3 ATX LGA2011-3 Motherboard  ($373.44 @ PC Force)
Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  ($196.00 @ 1stWave Technologies)
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($171.35 @ PB Technologies)
Storage: Seagate  2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Hybrid Internal Hard Drive  ($179.95 @ Computer Lounge)
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 4GB Superclocked ACX 2.0 Video Card  ($903.00 @ PC Force)
Case: Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case  ($118.00 @ 1stWave Technologies)
Power Supply: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($219.00 @ PC Force)
Total: $2956.08
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-10-11 06:31 NZDT+1300

BigDay