Come all pentium 4 owners and I will help rejuvinate your old dinosaur

Oh man, I dont have my P4 anymore (it was horrifically slow even with XP but that probably was because that PC had 512mb Ram on it, if i just put another 512mb it would have done okayish, still remember playing nazi zombies on the thing)

I remember it was an IBM Thinkcentre (the small form factor one) with a 2.6Ghz P4 and a 40GB Hard drive, 512Mb RAM and Windows XP.

Hey bro i like yo *vomits on you*

SpOOkY  - Intel Core i7 4820K - Sapphire Radeon HD 7970GHZ Toxic Edition 6GB - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz - Gigabyte X79-UD3 - EVGA Supernova G2 850W

My GrApHiCs DeSiGn TeAcHeR Is GoInG To bE sO MaD

Oh man, I dont have my P4 anymore (it was horrifically slow even with XP but that probably was because that PC had 512mb Ram on it, if i just put another 512mb it would have done okayish, still remember playing nazi zombies on the thing)

I remember it was an IBM Thinkcentre (the small form factor one) with a 2.6Ghz P4 and a 40GB Hard drive, 512Mb RAM and Windows XP.

Yea RAM was the main limitations it seems back in the 00s mainly because RAM and even HDD storage was not keeping up with these fancy new operating systems that required much more RAM than we were use to and probably also the main reason why people thought vista sucked even though it doesn't.

A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.

Core 4 Quad Not Extreme, only available on LGA 557 at your local Circuit City