Help for upgrading my rig

Planning to get ASUS GEFORCE GTX750TI 2GB DDR5 128BIT (GTX750TI-OC-2GD5) 

This is my rig

A10-7700k

Asus A58M-E

8gb Ram 1866

I don't have a discrete GPU that's why i want to upgrade mine.

Will it be worth ? I only play Dota 2 and Tomb Raider. 

Thanks!

Planning to get ASUS GEFORCE GTX750TI 2GB DDR5 128BIT (GTX750TI-OC-2GD5) 

This is my rig

A10-7700k

Asus A58M-E

8gb Ram 1866

I don't have a discrete GPU that's why i want to upgrade mine.

Will it be worth ? I only play Dota 2 and Tomb Raider. 

Thanks!

Get a cheap AMD GPU for that. It will pair well with the APU for more performance.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

I'd try and get a GTX 950 if possible. It smashes on the 750ti however if you can't afford it the 750ti for around 100 bucks is a great option.

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

Get a cheap AMD GPU for that. It will pair well with the APU for more performance.

Crossfire you sain? I read some blogs that CF with a APU is a 50/50 shot to get better performance?

I'd try and get a GTX 950 if possible. It smashes on the 750ti however if you can't afford it the 750ti for around 100 bucks is a great option.

Dunno if i can stretch my budget for GTX 950, but if i have extra my choice would be Gigabyte GTX 950 OC 2GB GDDR5. Will that be a good one?

Crossfire you sain? I read some blogs that CF with a APU is a 50/50 shot to get better performance?

Dunno if i can stretch my budget for GTX 950, but if i have extra my choice would be Gigabyte GTX 950 OC 2GB GDDR5. Will that be a good one?

It'll be great. It'll work better than NVIDIA right now for you. With NVIDIA + APU you'll only use the GPU. With AMD GPU + APU you'll use both.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

Dunno if i can stretch my budget for GTX 950, but if i have extra my choice would be Gigabyte GTX 950 OC 2GB GDDR5. Will that be a good one?

Yes, it's a very powerful GPU and easily the best in the sub 200$ range.

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

It'll be great. It'll work better than NVIDIA right now for you. With NVIDIA + APU you'll only use the GPU. With AMD GPU + APU you'll use both.

Thanks for the response. R7-250 will do right?

Will a R7-250x work on crossfire?

Will a R7-250x work on crossfire?

Yes.

You have to get a real crap AMD GPU to run in CF. Like R7 250 level or below. I'd much rather just get a GTX 750 Ti.

I don't think the R7 250x is supported for AMD Dual Graphics. And even if it is, that is a really weak GPU that gets its teeth kicked in by the GTX 750 Ti.

http://www.anandtech.com/bench/product/1130?vs=1126

It is supported. Also, when paired with his APU, it will crush the 750 Ti.