Plastic Tables

mctowelie
Go to solution Solved by hk29,

throw some plywood on it.  some plastic tables you can feel the static electricty.

Hi I'm getting the parts I ordered off of new egg tommorow :D It's my first build and I was just wondering if a plastic table with metal legs will cause any harm to any of the components? If so what would you recommend? My pops suggested a table cloth but idk about that either. Can someone help a brother out?

Hi I'm getting the parts I ordered off of new egg tommorow :D It's my first build and I was just wondering if a plastic table with metal legs will cause any harm to any of the components? If so what would you recommend? My pops suggested a table cloth but idk about that either. Can someone help a brother out?

When building your PC just make sure you are grounded, so either use a wrist strap(thats attached to the case of something, like a mini fridge) or install the PSU into the case(then plug the PSU into the wall) and touch your PC case before touching other components. 

Edit: Nevermind i found a wooden table (it's small) with some detachable glass. thanks for the help