eGPU WONT WORK! HELP -GTX980ti

Hi, So Im doing aneGPU setup with an EVGA gtx 980ti FTW,. Im using the Akitio thunderbolt 2 box with a pcie riser and a PSU. So basically when I turn on the power supply, everything turns on, except despite the GPU lighting up, the fans dont actually run, they just keep trying to start, but dont actually start, Its as if they are stuck. And sometimes they do run very fast but 2 seconds laer they turn off. Im not sure on how to install the drivers either. I tried via the website but the card just isnt detected.Im using a 600 watt with 2 6+2 pin connectors....Ive tried all that windows booting and what not but the card just doesn't fully run... Anyone know what the problem is???  PS, Yes my Riser is also connected to the PSU. 

Are you sure your card's fans aren't in silent mode?  Many 980 ti's, like my G1, are on silent mode by default, meaning the fans don't run unless the card heats up.  Just spitballing here. 

Oh signature time!  It's on now, gonna give ya somethin snarky and clever and think way too hard about this because I'm really concerned about what people on the internet think of me.  Better google some good quotes to put in here too.....oh wait I'm not a loser.

Im not sure, like If it was in sleep mode, the card wouldnt keep trying to turn the fans on, its like they turn on for a milli second and off, every few seconds. its as if they don't have enough power except Ive already replaced the power supply and made sure everythings connected.