Is 40K PPD allot?

Flags? 

like client:type beta

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Not really, have you set up your flags?

Yea I think I have next-unit-percentage = 100 for my CPU slot and client-type = advanced and next-unit-percentage = 100 for my GPU slot.

Yea I think I have next-unit-percentage = 100 for my CPU slot and client-type = advanced and next-unit-percentage = 100 for my GPU slot.

Also note that the gpu folding uses a bit the cpu, so if you max out the cpu for the smp folding, your gpu folding might get slower ( ive noticed this on my machine )

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

Also note that the gpu folding uses a bit the cpu, so if you max out the cpu for the smp folding, your gpu folding might get slower ( ive noticed this on my machine )

Should I take off one of the threads on my CPU fold?

Should I take off one of the threads on my CPU fold?

yeah its recommended that you have it to -1 of your total threads, so you got 4 cores, set it to 3, so gpu has the resources it needs and your pc probably wont lag in windows if youre trying to use it

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

yeah its recommended that you have it to -1 of your total threads, so you got 4 cores, set it to 3, so gpu has the resources it needs and your pc probably wont lag in windows if youre trying to use it

Isnt setting it to 3 mean 4 threads? so 2 would be 3 threads because of 0 meaning 1 thread?

I set it correctly (I think) and I dont understand what taskmanager is showing... it says 100% cpu usage but tis not 100% on all cores and folding at home says it using 3 cpus.

post-858-0-95895800-1376520340.png

I set it correctly (I think) and I dont understand what taskmanager is showing... it says 100% cpu usage but tis not 100% on all cores and folding at home says it using 3 cpus.

attachicon.giftaskma help..PNG

Its normal, ive set mine to 6 out of 8 but that doesnt mean that its going to pin 6 threads to 100% and leave 2 to 0% You can try what i said before too, if your GPU is getting more PPD the thing i told you works. if you see no real difference you can set it back to 4.

Its normal, ive set mine to 6 out of 8 but that doesnt mean that its going to pin 6 threads to 100% and leave 2 to 0% You can try what i said before too, if your GPU is getting more PPD the thing i told you works. if you see no real difference you can set it back to 4.

Alright thanks for your help im pretty noob when it comes to folding thanks.

Alright thanks for your help im pretty noob when it comes to folding thanks.

its cool dont worry, everyone was a noob at some point! 

FYI - setting the CPU to some number doesn't mean it only uses X number of threads, but more about balancing across all threads.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99