Ran out of memory upgrading to Windows 10

rex8

I just bought a new netbook with a 32gb ssd. It asked to install windows 10 from 8.1 but needed an extra 9 gigs of space.. There are no programs big enough to remove to get that space.. Can I use a usb drive to finish the install and then remove it later, or will I need to delete the big recovery partition and start from there.. It's new, so I'm not really wanting to wipe the whole drive and do a fresh install that way.. What are my best options? Asus EeeBook X205TA-HAT m0103

-RARE inc-

see if you can delete the hibernation part of your drive... will free up a good bit of space and can be restarted once you have windows 10 installed. 

CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.6 ghz  Motherboard: Asus z170-a  Cooling: Corsair h80i GT GPU: EVGA GTX 970  Ram: G.Skill 2x8 gb ddr4 2400  PSU: EVGA G2 Supernova 550w  Case: Corsair 200r Storage: 250GB 850 EVO + 2x wd 1 tb drives

see if you can delete the hibernation part of your drive... will free up a good bit of space and can be restarted once you have windows 10 installed. 

Ok. I have only had this netbook for a few hours and haven't even checked the partitions yet. I went straight into downloading the win 10 update. I didn't even know there was a hibernation partition. I'll see how much space it's using. 

-RARE inc-