Speaker sound issue

Transon

So I've had these logitech z906 speakers for a couple of years now and I must say that I've really enjoyed them. Though recently there has occured this disortion or unclearness to the sound when I watch movies and the people talk and it's only when they speak. Any idea for a solution or should I assume the speakers is done? 

So I've had these logitech z906 speakers for a couple of years now and I must say that I've really enjoyed them. Though recently there has occured this disortion or unclearness to the sound when I watch movies and the people talk and it's only when they speak. Any idea for a solution or should I assume the speakers is done?

speakers could be done, the amp could be going out, they are notorious for that happening. I would look into a new set or speakers, sound bar or custom set up.

Try plugging them into something else or another pc before you toss them just to make sure its not your pc like a driver or codec issue

speakers could be done, the amp could be going out, they are notorious for that happening. I would look into a new set or speakers, sound bar or custom set up.

Try plugging them into something else or another pc before you toss them just to make sure its not your pc like a driver or codec issue

Plugged it into both the phone and another computer and its the same result the positive though its still great for playing music, it's only creating that bad sound whilst direkt speech is being played. 

Plugged it into both the phone and another computer and its the same result the positive though its still great for playing music, it's only creating that bad sound whilst direkt speech is being played.

Yea i would say its the amp starting to die. I would look into a new set up. If you liked them and were happy, get the same set or a newer version of them, if your looking to upgrade maybe a sound bar or a solid 2.1 set up with dedicated receiver

Or go all out and build a custom sound bar, thats what i did. Cost me 200 bucks and it sound better and has more bass the a full bose surround and im only using 2-4" speakers lol

Or go all out and build a custom sound bar, thats what i did. Cost me 200 bucks and it sound better and has more bass the a full bose surround and im only using 2-4" speakers lol

A custom sound bar? I'd really like to see it!

I only have the mic on my phone at the moment and trust me it doesnt do the sound bar justice. But ill try and do something or see if i have an old video on my computer