Do I need a new passcode?

You always use the same passkey for your Folding ID - that is what is linked. The passkey proves you are who you say you are - doesn't matter what OS or even FAH client version... user the same userID and then same passkey for Folding..

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

and what if someone is somehow using your passkey?

http://fah-web2.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&username=Looney

I did fold for bit-tech a long time ago, but haven't in ages.....

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

So, if someone "has" your passkey, then they are donating to that old one. But anything you yourself do, will go to whatever you put it on - so they don't take away or steal anything from you. Very weird though. With a passkey, there "should" be only be one Looney - but if those other ones don't actually use passkey in their client, they they can fold with that ID, they are just not going to get any QRB points. You will. Also, short of using a new email address, there is no way to get a new passkey - but I think you are ok...

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99