Windows 10 wakes up from sleep and hibernation

Wiplive

Hello, recently I started having my problem with my PC. It has started to wake up from hibernation and sleep every 5 to 15 minutes. 

Here are the screenshots I have which might be a problem:

I have copious amounts of fake Network Adapters (I've uninstalled them already but they keep appearing).

post-54733-0-18642300-1443278190.png

Here's the main problem *I think* that's causing the problem.

post-54733-0-57004100-1443428193.png

Is it the Xbox app's fault? If so, how do I fix this? This hasn't happened before on Windows 8.1

What I've tried so far:

• Uninstalled those network adapters.
  • Disabled all USB & Network Adapter wake ups.
  • Tried unplugging everything from computer after putting it to sleep. (It still wakes up).

If it's the Xbox's fault, how do I uninstall it? I can't seem to do it on Windows Add or Remove programs thingy. Also, powershell doesn't show me any Xbox apps I have (from here: https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/34qzni/how_to_remove_xbox_integration_in_latest_windows/)

Thanks in advance!

Happened to me all the time.

Check Intel Smart Connect Utility, I think it has wake set to 10min by default or something like that.

Happened to me all the time.

Check Intel Smart Connect Utility, I think it has wake set to 10min by default or something like that.

I dont have Intel Smart Connect Utility. Where is it?

I dont have Intel Smart Connect Utility. Where is it?

Taskbar?

You have an Intel CPU right? I forgot to check...

Disabling my network cards packet prioritisation in its properties fixed it for me.

CPU: Intel I7 4790k @ 4.6Ghz 1.255v | GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980 Ti | Display: Acer XB270HU bprz | RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) Gskill Ripjaws X 1866MHz | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | SSD: Mushkin 120GB + Sandisk 480GB | HDD: WD Blue 1TB | Case: Enthoo Pro |PSU: Seaconic M12II EVO 850w | OS: Windows 10 64-Bit | Mouse: Logitech RGB G502 | Keyboard: Thermaltake Poseidon Z (Brown Switches) | 

Taskbar?

You have an Intel CPU right? I forgot to check...

Yeah, but no such thing exists on my PC. I already tried to see through all C:/Program Files folders (x86 too). I have 4690K, Z97 PC Mate, GTX 960.

Disabling my network cards packet prioritisation in its properties fixed it for me.

Where can I find the option?

Where can I find the option?

Device manager, then go to network adapters, right click on them (if you have multiple ones) and go to properties, then advanced, then disable everything with the word "wake" in it.

My windows 10 would wake every time I put it to sleep before this, and now it stays asleep after doing this. Also make sure windows wake times and shizz are disabled.

CPU: Intel I7 4790k @ 4.6Ghz 1.255v | GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980 Ti | Display: Acer XB270HU bprz | RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) Gskill Ripjaws X 1866MHz | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | SSD: Mushkin 120GB + Sandisk 480GB | HDD: WD Blue 1TB | Case: Enthoo Pro |PSU: Seaconic M12II EVO 850w | OS: Windows 10 64-Bit | Mouse: Logitech RGB G502 | Keyboard: Thermaltake Poseidon Z (Brown Switches) | 

Device manager, then go to network adapters, right click on them (if you have multiple ones) and go to properties, then advanced, then disable everything with the word "wake" in it.

My windows 10 would wake every time I put it to sleep before this, and now it stays asleep after doing this. Also make sure windows wake times and shizz are disabled.

Alright, I hope that works. Because I've tried everything else before. :) Will report you back.

Imma try this. been having this trouble for a while myself but I'm on AMD so the Intel solution wont help me.

Why do you always die right after I fix you?