Mercedes-Benz Going After BMW With GLA SUV

TGBSeth

Ive been dubai multiple times at multiple times of the year(even during a sandstorm(70oc+). You see the nice porsches and ferraris but many of them have sporty 4x4s such as the range rover sport or the porsche cayanne turbo or the bmw. Its quite bad having a super car in dubai, leave it for a day and there is a lot of sand, accidentally leave the window open, you might as well sell the car.

Well it's actually pretty much the same thing in Algeria

There are btw a whole lot of Rangey Sport In Canada (at least in Montreal)

And the Cayenne Turbo is not that rare

CPU: A10-5800K, GPU: 7660D, RAM: Corsair XMS3 2x 4GB 1600Mhz, PSU: Rosewill Stallion series RD500-2SB 500W, Motherboard: MSI FM2-A75MA-E35, HDD: WD 10EZEX 1TB Blue, Case: Rosewill Line-M mAtx

Ive been dubai multiple times at multiple times of the year(even during a sandstorm(70oc+). You see the nice porsches and ferraris but many of them have sporty 4x4s such as the range rover sport or the porsche cayanne turbo or the bmw. Its quite bad having a super car in dubai, leave it for a day and there is a lot of sand, accidentally leave the window open, you might as well sell the car.

I know I'm just noting all the details but I just can't help it with cars :P

CPU: A10-5800K, GPU: 7660D, RAM: Corsair XMS3 2x 4GB 1600Mhz, PSU: Rosewill Stallion series RD500-2SB 500W, Motherboard: MSI FM2-A75MA-E35, HDD: WD 10EZEX 1TB Blue, Case: Rosewill Line-M mAtx