trouble setting wallpapers on Galaxy S2

Hi,

my brother is have trouble setting wallpapers on his S2.

he can set live wallpapers for the lockscreen and the homescreen.

he can also use the stock photos to set the same photos for both the lock and home screen.

but any photos in the gallary, he can't set as a wallpaper for the home and lock screen.

Have rebooted the phone but nothing seems to work

The phone is running 4.1.2

thanks

Looking for a job

Go in the gallery, select the picture you want, hit the option key (left of home button) and find the "set as" button. Hope this helped! Make sure to mark as solved if it did ;)

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

tried that,

it set the home screen wallpaper, but not the lockscreen

Looking for a job

there should be another option that says "lockscreen wallpaper" or something like that.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

yeah, there is but it wont set the lockscreen wallpaper if its an picture from the galary

Looking for a job

What launcher is he using?

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

Long press on the homescreen should bring up the option to change the wallpaper.

In the settings you'll find an option for a lockscreen wallpaper.

Otherwise I can recommend "Nova launcher" much better than touchwiz and you don't even need root ^^

Long press on the homescreen should bring up the option to change the wallpaper.

Otherwise I can recommend "Nova launcher" much better than touchwiz and you don't even need root ^^

i don't know about that!

i much prefer touchwiz after trying it

oh dear was that YOUR computer i just downloaded a few dozen viruses on when you weren't paying attention?

i don't know about that!

i much prefer touchwiz after trying it

Have been using Samsung Galaxy phones since the S1, the only thing I really hate about touchwiz is the fact that I cannot rearange the dock to have my menu button in the centre. I have huge hands, hitting the corner is hard. [using touchwiz atm, got my G4 a week ago and have not gotten to mod it yet :D]

I've tried to set them individually but this doesnt work either :(

Looking for a job

do you have a pattern lock? if so go to: Settings>Lock Screen> and uncheck 'With swipe lock' then make sure you set some sort of a passcode then try setting the wallpaper

tell me if it works I have a Galaxy S3.

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

Did it work?

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!