How do fix?

adamsjus1

So I build my friends computer and she immediately had way more pops up then i have ever seen!

And we figured it out that it is an application called "windapp" But it won't let us uninstall it. 

So my question is- Is the only real way to get rid of it just wiping the hard drive and reinstalling windows 10? 

We already tried using Norton anti virus stuff because her dad paid for it. 

Just fresh install....

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Have you scanned with CCleaner and malwarebytes? They might be able to remove it

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

How did the malware get on to the PC? Don't do that again whatever it was. Boot into safe mode and then run the scanner. Next try to find it in the registry and remove it from there (be careful). Last enable hidden files and folders and protected system files then search for it in the file system deleting the files from the computer. a virus or malware are still applications and they need resources to function like any program. they are just harder to get rid of. Only do this as a last resort and have and OS install disk ready. If you hose the system on accident no bigiy you were about to re install the OS any-way.      

I will do the best I can to help in any way. However I am not all knowing and realize that I can be wrong. If you know something I said is not factual please speak up and provide myself and otters reading reading the thread with the facts proving it. I'm not just here to help others learn I'm also here to learn myself. "An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest." Benjamin Franklin