Just got a pop-up from COX about "Zeus virus"

z123killer

I didn't believe it was a scam but thats what I heard, but I don't think I need it I visit trysted websites and watch youtube most of the time.

regarding Avast which antivirus do you think is the best: Bitdefender, Avast, Avira, etc.

Best is subjective.

For me, I prefer avast. Because it has an easy to navigate UI, and stays out of my entirely while protecting the backend.

For higher grade security, Kaspersky labs makes an excellent AV. Same goes for AVG and Sophos. But prices run higher on those.

As far as the most protection features in a free package, that actually goes to Avast, with avira tailing behind missing only one or two features of protection.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Best is subjective.

For me, I prefer avast. Because it has an easy to navigate UI, and stays out of my entirely while protecting the backend.

For higher grade security, Kaspersky labs makes an excellent AV. Same goes for AVG and Sophos. But prices run higher on those.

As far as the most protection features in a free package, that actually goes to Avast, with avira tailing behind missing only one or two features of protection.

Iv'e heard many people say the free bitdefender antiviurs is better then Avat and it doesn't bug you to upgrade to premium is that true?

Iv'e heard many people say the free bitdefender antiviurs is better then Avat and it doesn't bug you to upgrade to premium is that true?

Bitdefender actually lacks a LOT of features that avast has. And no, it doesn't bother me at all that I upgraded to premium. I got 3 years for 15$ over on g2a, so yea.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

"Pop up from cox"

I'm so mature...

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd