DAC

GSTARR

What's the best DAC out there as of right now??

I have to know @-@

Shipping sucks

What's the best DAC out there as of right now??

I have to know @-@

Is this a money is no object question? What do you look at when you're looking for the best?

Is this a money is no object question? What do you look at when you're looking for the best?

Money is of no concern. Obviously if its above some ridiculous number like 2500$ it'd better be some new technology that someone has never heard of haha

I'm looking for a gaming/video/movie setup. I'm that guy that goes overboard with everything. Even if I don't use it 24/7, I want the best fucking quality out there. Call me crazy if you want but that's what it is :P

Shipping sucks

Money is of no concern. Obviously if its above some ridiculous number like 2500$ it'd better be some new technology that someone has never heard of haha

I'm looking for a gaming/video/movie setup. I'm that guy that goes overboard with everything. Even if I don't use it 24/7, I want the best fucking quality out there. Call me crazy if you want but that's what it is :P

There are a lot of great digital front ends out there if you're willing to spray cash. The DCS Vivaldi Digital Separates is a high end HiFi mainstay (separate Transport, Resampler, DAC, and Clock components). The set runs for around $110k however.

For below $2500, I'd look at the NAD M51. It's no high end brand, but it delivers a very very clean output (I've not seen any other DAC measure as well below $2500).