PSU Coil Whine and RMA @ Newegg walk through ?

My PSU ( Rosewell Arc series M-650 ) has what I believe to be coil whine. Now the PSU works perfectly fine, it's just I've read that it can lead to further and eventual failure if left untreated. I don't want my house lighting on fire. So, if this high pitched noise it is outputting is not coil whine, and if it's not an issue, I would rather not go through the pain of RMA @ newegg which I honestly have no idea how to do. ( if someone could show me the ropes that would be lovely) But if this is not an issue or if anyone knows what it is and what needs to be done, please inform me. PSU has 3 year warranty so I'm good with that.

Coil whine is often not classified as a fault, as it is generally harmless. A lot of the time, companies will ask for you to go through the manufacturer for an RMA of a PSU, rather than processing it through the retailer (so, you may have to go to Rosewell, rather than NewEgg). 

You may find you're not even able to RMA it, as it's not really a fault with the PSU, it's just something that can happen. My AX860 PSU has coil whine, but it's a known "issue" and is not covered by the warranty. 

Coil whine is often not classified as a fault, as it is generally harmless. A lot of the time, companies will ask for you to go through the manufacturer for an RMA of a PSU, rather than processing it through the retailer (so, you may have to go to Rosewell, rather than NewEgg). 

You may find you're not even able to RMA it, as it's not really a fault with the PSU, it's just something that can happen. My AX860 PSU has coil whine, but it's a known "issue" and is not covered by the warranty.

So I don't need to replace it then? It's harmless ?