Racing wheel not working

Ts2001

I just bought the 

Xbox One Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Spider

and i downloaded the xbox one drivers but the controls are messud up if i turn the steering wheel either way it registers as LT and the throttle and brake dont work.

i restarted it 2 times tried usb 2.0 and 3.0

I just bought the 

Xbox One Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Spider

and i downloaded the xbox one drivers but the controls are messud up if i turn the steering wheel either way it registers as LT and the throttle and brake dont work.

i restarted it 2 times tried usb 2.0 and 3.0

Are you using it on the PC or on the Xbox one?

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs. And the Universe trying to produce bigger idiots.. The Universe is winning"

(Gaming PC) CPU:- i5 4690k 3.5GHZ . MOTHERBOARD:- MSI G45 Z97 Gaming . CPU Cooler:- H100i . GPU:- ASUS Geforce GTX-780ti Direct CU II OC -x2 SLI . RAM:- 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 4x4GB . CASE:- Corsair 750D Obsidian Series . PSU:- EVGA SuperNova 850W Gold . FANS:- x3 Corsair AF120 RED LED, x2 Corsair AF120 (Red rings) .STORAGE:- Kingston V300 120GB (Boot Drive), x2 1TB WD Blues, x2 500GB Samsungs .

Spoiler

KEYBOARD:- Logitech G19. | GAMEPAD:- Logitech G13. | HEADPHONES:- Logitech G35. | MOUSE:- CM Storm Sentinel Advanced II. | JOYSTICK:- Saitek ST200. | RACING WHEEL:- Logitech Driving Force GT. | OTHER:- TrackIR 5 + Vector Clip | CounterStrike XXL Mousemat

I'm not sure if there is any software that allows you to change the actions of the buttons, but if there isn't you can try checking out the Windows Game Controller settings to see what's up

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs. And the Universe trying to produce bigger idiots.. The Universe is winning"

(Gaming PC) CPU:- i5 4690k 3.5GHZ . MOTHERBOARD:- MSI G45 Z97 Gaming . CPU Cooler:- H100i . GPU:- ASUS Geforce GTX-780ti Direct CU II OC -x2 SLI . RAM:- 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 4x4GB . CASE:- Corsair 750D Obsidian Series . PSU:- EVGA SuperNova 850W Gold . FANS:- x3 Corsair AF120 RED LED, x2 Corsair AF120 (Red rings) .STORAGE:- Kingston V300 120GB (Boot Drive), x2 1TB WD Blues, x2 500GB Samsungs .

Spoiler

KEYBOARD:- Logitech G19. | GAMEPAD:- Logitech G13. | HEADPHONES:- Logitech G35. | MOUSE:- CM Storm Sentinel Advanced II. | JOYSTICK:- Saitek ST200. | RACING WHEEL:- Logitech Driving Force GT. | OTHER:- TrackIR 5 + Vector Clip | CounterStrike XXL Mousemat

I'm not sure if there is any software that allows you to change the actions of the buttons, but if there isn't you can try checking out the Windows Game Controller settings to see what's up

i tryed changing it in windows but didnt work

Configurable in most games by going into the controls and selecting the correct wheel.

Gaming PC: CPU: i7 4770k@4.2GHz w/ CM Nepton 140xl, GPU: Gigabyte 1070 @2050, RAM: ADATA XPG V1 16GB@2133MHz, Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 7, Case: Corsair NZXT S340.

Configurable in most games by going into the controls and selecting the correct wheel.

i cant find my wheel in the settings

After a quick search there seems to be a program called Thrustmapper, I can't see your wheel on the device list but it may be worth a quick look. Their site seems pretty outdated anyway 

Spoiler

What game?

also try going into edit controls and just doing what you want with the wheel, I have to do this in dirt 2 and 3

Gaming PC: CPU: i7 4770k@4.2GHz w/ CM Nepton 140xl, GPU: Gigabyte 1070 @2050, RAM: ADATA XPG V1 16GB@2133MHz, Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 7, Case: Corsair NZXT S340.

what settings can you not find the wheel in?

Spoiler

what settings can you not find the wheel in?

in the game settings

What game?

also try going into edit controls and just doing what you want with the wheel, I have to do this in dirt 2 and 3

project cars

What game?

Do you have the Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Spider, because I can't find any site (Including manufacturer) that state it's PC compatible..? 

Spoiler

I've just reread the original post, I'm starting to think this wheel is PC compatible at all, the Xbox One drivers wont work on PC, and I can find no trace of any drivers or information that even nods towards it being a PC compatible wheel. 

Spoiler

but i asked the store and they said it was compatible

project cars

I have it... If you dont find it go to create custom wheel.

6zjs2mF.jpg

Do you have the Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Spider, because I can't find any site (Including manufacturer) that state it's PC compatible..? 

Its a custom wheel for a different thrustmaster body or at least the old one was, had a standalone too as this is.

but i asked the store and they said it was compatible

I think you may have been mislead buddy, I've trawled through 20-30 different websites/forums now and I can't find any evidence to support PC compatibility even Thrustmaster don't claim it

Spoiler

I think you may have been mislead buddy, I've trawled through 20-30 different websites/forums now and I can't find any evidence to support PC compatibility even Thrustmaster don't claim it

If it detects triggers, which its stated it does, it will work....

I have it... If you dont find it go to create custom wheel.

6zjs2mF.jpg

Its a custom wheel for a different thrustmaster body.

I'm pretty sure the two of you have completely different wheels here, the one he's talking about has no forcefeed back at all, it's a basic bungie system. 

http://www.thrustmaster.com/en_US/products/ferrari-458-spider-racing-wheel

Check for yourself

Spoiler

I'm pretty sure the two of you have completely different wheels here, the one he's talking about has no forcefeed back at all, it's a basic bungie system. 

http://www.thrustmaster.com/en_US/products/ferrari-458-spider-racing-wheel

Check for yourself

Oh hey, so it doesnt, return it even if you can get it to work by using custom wheel, it will be crap.

Had a bungie wheel back on XB Classic, used it for like 10 minutes before I gave up on it because it felt terrible.

Got a Driving Force GT, much much nicer, and they're cheaper than the 458 wheel, I got mine for $70AUD

Yeah I'm sorry buddy but it looks like the guy that you spoke to either lied or really had no idea what he was talking about. I'd suggest you go return it and do a little more research yourself into what will work for you. 

Spoiler

Oh hey, so it doesnt, return it even if you can get it to work by using custom wheel, it will be crap.

Had a bungie wheel back on XB Classic, used it for like 10 minutes before I gave up on it because it felt terrible.

Got a Driving Force GT, much much nicer, and they're cheaper than the 458 wheel, I got mine for $70AUD

I second that, the Driving Force GT by logitech is a superb wheel for the money, I've had mine for 2 years and it's been fantastic, the force feedback is great for such a cheap wheel, it'll blast the 458 out the water.  Plus the Logitech Software is pretty user friendly so set up takes minutes.

Spoiler