Headphones too quiet...

Yoo Song Won

I have a pair of Logitech G430's but they aren't that loud. Even when using the Logitech G software and maximizing the sound, it's still to quiet. Is there anyway to boost the sound up? 

Is it plugged in all the way? I know it's a stupid question but I always forget to check this when I find that it's too quiet. Try it on a different device.

If they both don't work, you might've gotten a defective unit.

I produce music!

Open up the Volume Mixer and turn the Headphone into 100 try to play Youtube at full Audio

Is it plugged in all the way? I know it's a stupid question but I always forget to check this when I find that it's too quiet. Try it on a different device.

If they both don't work, you might've gotten a defective unit.

What these guys said

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

have you also checked the volume rocker on the cable? Also a stupid question, but i always forget to check that part...

Try using it without the included soundcard, and check if the included soundcard's driver got installed corectly.

Also try a cheap headset or another headset from a friend on the included soundcard, to limit the amount of posibilitys it could be. You know it might just be a faulty headset you got.