Should It Be Okay to Shoot a Drone over Your Backyard?

Blaze101xx

You would have to cite what specific laws the US is breaking.

Murdering and slaughtering innocent People? Where i come from, there are Laws against something like that.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Murdering and slaughtering innocent People? Where i come from, there are Laws against something like that.

Unless the US is "murdering and slaughtering innocent people" where you come from then those laws do not apply. 

Furthermore if you are referring to US military actions in order for it to be deemed illegal under international law you would have to find proof that:

Either

the US government was intentionally targeting those innocent people. 

the US Government demonstrated negligence in attacking incorrect targets.

or

The US Government used weapons banned under international law for their attacks.

Unless the US is "murdering and slaughtering innocent people" where you come from then those laws do not apply. 

Furthermore if you are referring to US military actions in order for it to be deemed illegal under international law you would have to find proof that:

Either

the US government was intentionally targeting those innocent people. 

the US Government demonstrated negligence in attacking incorrect targets.

or

The US Government used weapons banned under international law for their attacks.

Everyone who dont live under a rock see what the US did the last Years.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Everyone who dont live under a rock see what the US did the last Years.

Vague insinuations do not constitute proof of your claim that illegal activity has occurred.

So unless you can provide some specific instances where international laws were broken I'd suggest you go back under whatever bridge you came from.

until then you will be treated like the ignorant gnat you are and ultimately ignored.

Good day

Vague insinuations do not constitute proof of your claim that illegal activity has occurred.

So unless you can provide some specific instances where international laws were broken I'd suggest you go back under whatever bridge you came from.

until then you will be treated like the ignorant gnat you are and ultimately ignored.

Good day

Keep live in your Bubble than.