Laptop for my Girlfriend

JonasVPedersen

Hey every one:D

As the title says i'm looking for a laptop for my girlfriend, she is looking for a about 15 inch, and want to be able to do little gaming on it (like black and white 2 and that type and she want to be able to play minecraft with a lot of mods). S he don't really care about screen resolution. She have 3000-4000 dkk, at most 5000 dkk or (550 usd to 850 usd or 400 eur to 650 eur(google conversion). I would love to hear some suggestions. 

And i don't know if we should wait and see if the prices drop here a month or so after school starts?

Thanks in advance! :D

EDIT: What graphics and cpu would you look for? 

Edited by JonasVPedersen

back in school discounts yea

Laptops are very region bound . What shops are you buying from?

Interested in Business and Technology

Sites like these, not so lock't down on what sites it's gets bought, but would prefer a dansih site. As i live in denmark. 

Another think, is a type of spec, a GPU that would typicly go in this price, i sort of know what nvidia gpu would be a good low end, but don't know what amd.

I would recommend something like this:

HP Pavilion Sleekbook b009

it has a decent processor/Graphics card for the price (you dont want anything with intel HD graphics in order to play) For casual gaming i wouldn't even get a GTX 610/620M, and the laptop i said has a 630M and i5(not the best but I guess is enough, and we are talking about a laptop).

if i had to buy a laptop for my gaming needs, i would have to spend oner 1000eur lol, but the best gaming experience is from i7 / 670M.
For casual gaming i would look for 650M / i5, but this laptops are usually arround >700eur, so they are out of your budget. The most important thing is to have a dedicated graphics card... if not you will run minecraft at 10FPS lol

After seing your webpages I would go for this one:

http://www.komplett.dk/k/ki.aspx?sku=790146

It is in sale, so it is perfect ^^

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

Oh and for the people commenting here from the us. Here in denmark all the items have a 20% vat (moms). So conversion rates isnt exactly 5,5:1 like google says, more something like 7:1

Cpu: Intel core i5 4570 gpu: gtx 770 case: cm storm enforcer psu: xfx pro 550w motherboard: asus b85m-g ssd: samsung 120gb hdd: wd caviar blue 1tb ram: kingston hyperx blu 8gb 1600mhz mouse: razer deathadder monitor: some decent samsung 19" keyboard: CM Storm TK Blue

i would first like to see your gf then i will think about the laptop :p :p  :p

okay! go for the back to school deals and maybe there you can get it!

well sorry for what i said before :p  :lol :lol: :lol:

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON