"WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" bsod help

I receive the above bsod message whenever I wake my pc up from sleep.  I do not get this message any other time and I never get any other bsod messages.  I have reset my bios settings and this error persists.  I should note that my boot speed has been getting progressively slower, so perhaps my drive is failing?  Any insight into this is greatly appreciated

Maximus VIII Hero

2x8gb 2666MHz Vengeance LPX

Corsair Graphite 780T | Intel 6700k @ 4.7GHz | Maximus VIII Hero | Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3000MHz | Asus Strix 980 Ti| Mushkin                                                                                      Enhanced Chronos 256GB | Samsung 850 Evo 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 1TB + 3TB 

Could be a marginal PSU problem, or a Windows Error
First try System File Checker
Winkey plus 'X'
Choose Command Prompt (Admin)
Type sfc /scannow then Enter

It finds and fixes errors in Windows, but doesn't always report them. Run it and see if the fault disappears after re-booting your system
If corrupt files are found that can’t be fixed, try

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth (Observe spaces before /)

Re-run SFC

To view CBS Log

findstr /c:"[sR]" %windir%\logs\cbs\cbs.log >sfcdetails.txt

Search C drive for sfcdetails.txt or navigate to C:\Windows\System32 and scroll down.

Specs 

CPU-Intel I7 4790K- @ 4.5Ghz / Mobo - Asus Maximus Hero VII / GPU - GTX 980 @ 1592MHz / RAM - 16Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 2400Mhz / Cooler - Corsair H105 / SSD - Samsung 250gb 840 EVO / HDD - 2x 2tb Seagate/3x 3tb Seagate / PSU - Corsair RM1000 / Keyboard - Corsair K70 / Mouse - Corsair M65 / Case - Custom Glass panel Corsair Obsidian 750D -  Still saving for upgrades =)

Normally has something to do with voltage. Can you check sleep setting and maybe try like hibernate or something.

Normally has something to do with voltage. Can you check sleep setting and maybe try like hibernate or something.

I've reset all the bios settings now and I no longer receive the bsod.  The only settings I had changed was multiplier to 47, and voltage mode to adaptive with a voltage of 1.340V.  Is that voltage not enough then? perhaps that is what is causing the bsod?

Corsair Graphite 780T | Intel 6700k @ 4.7GHz | Maximus VIII Hero | Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3000MHz | Asus Strix 980 Ti| Mushkin                                                                                      Enhanced Chronos 256GB | Samsung 850 Evo 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 1TB + 3TB 

I've reset all the bios settings now and I no longer receive the bsod.  The only settings I had changed was multiplier to 47, and voltage mode to adaptive with a voltage of 1.340V.  Is that voltage not enough then? perhaps that is what is causing the bsod?

i havent looked into the 6700 voltage much. maybe try 4.6, 1.34 sounds high to me. are temps good? (lower than 75c)

i havent looked into the 6700 voltage much. maybe try 4.6, 1.34 sounds high to me. are temps good? (lower than 75c)

I have never gone above 70c with this voltage. I will try turning it down a bit and see what happens.

Since the problem is only noticed coming out of sleep maybe you could get by adding some offset voltage, rather than raising the peak adaptive.

Edit: Assuming you stress tested the setting to determine if they were actually stable...  If not, start there.