NVIDIA Drivers

1991luk

NEW Driver is out!

NVIDIA GeForce 310.90 WHQL Driver Offers Up to 38% Speed Improvement in Far Cry 3

The new NVIDIA GeForce 310.90 WHQL driver out today offers speed boosts in several games. In particular, it offers up to 38% improvement for Far Cry 3 on a GTX 680. For Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 it delivers up to 26% improvement and 18% for Assassin's Creed III, also on a GTX 680. The new driver also delivers "smooth, shimmer-free graphics with TXAA antialiasing in both games".

Other improvements include new SLI profiles for Far Cry 3, Black Ops 2, Dota 2 and more. There are also updated 3D Vision profiles for a long list of games including Black Ops 2, Assassin's Creed III and Dishonored which is surprisingly still only rated as "fair". NVIDIA have also included a security update for their Display Driver service (nvvsvc.exe). The full list of improvements can be seen at the link below and the new driver downloaded. Alternatively, the new driver can downloaded from your current driver control panel.You can download the driver here: http://www.geforce.com/drivers/results/55121

source:legitreviews.com

Thanks for the heads up. I only just checked for updates last night but it was still at 310.70. The 38% improvement in Far Cry 3 ws listed in the 310.70 driver too, so I am not sure they have made another 38% improvement?

It better fix the constant crashing the previous version had, I rolled back to the one before that, best reason to keep a few copies ready to go if an upgrade ends being a downgrade. I'll post version numbers when I'm back home.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Thanks they seem to have made Far Cry 3 not crash anymore after a few hours of gameplay.

Yea good drivers but the preformance increase is only really with 600 series cards for us 400 series users its just a 200MB downlaod.

just updated then !

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

Awesome. One of the reasons I've been with nvidia for a while is their excellent driver support. Glad that AMD is improving theirs a bit.

For some reason i cant make those drivers work. i mean i can install 2 parts of it and parts like Nvidia Update wont install.

Still seeing some weird texture flickering occasionally in Far Cry 3 with dual GTX 570's in SLI.

With this new driver,my card's actualy more stable in overclock.:) I have a GTX 560Ti,the twinfrozr version OC from MSI.

I've already updated my drivers to 310.90. One noticeable improvement is when I play Guild Wars 2, the choppy navigation through the world map is now fixed. Also, my GTX 660 Ti now runs cooler with the latest drivers. My GPU temperature reaches 75 degrees on previous drivers, especially when I play BF3, Now with the new drivers, it barely reaches 70 degrees.

I've already updated my drivers to 310.90. One noticeable improvement is when I play Guild Wars 2, the choppy navigation through the world map is now fixed. Also, my GTX 660 Ti now runs cooler with the latest drivers. My GPU temperature reaches 75 degrees on previous drivers, especially when I play BF3, Now with the new drivers, it barely reaches 70 degrees.
great, thanks. I thought it's not gonna improve that much, but after you saying the same glitch on guild wars 2 i should give it a try

@Jupitel, actually at first I thought that issue is caused by my CPU bottlenecking my video card, as I'm only running an AMD Phenom X4 9550 machine I built 4 years ago. I never had that issue in GW2 when I was still running my Radeon 3870. I'm glad the latest drivers fixed it. :D

This is going to sound like a really stupid question, but it does actually give a performance benefit in the 'Real World' right???

Cacti, not cactuses. 

With this new driver,my card's actualy more stable in overclock.:) I have a GTX 560Ti,the twinfrozr version OC from MSI.
I had that card and I loved it, but unfortunately it died for no reason...

But now I have an Asus GTX570 Direct CUII ^^

• 2 weeks later...

running 650m and to me its just a stability upgrade... no longer blank out after Assassin's Creed 3... used to have like a 10 seconds blank after exiting game

The Internet is invented by cats. Why? Why else would it have so much cat videos?

I can't wait for the GeForce Experience tbh ^^
i have GeForce Experience it is a grate idea but atm it is for single gpu setups with my 590 it set my gpu to unlinked. for awhile i was wondering y my fps where lower

Forum Links - COC I FAQ I

I think this update to their drivers just fixed a lot of bugs that were introduced in the 310.70 drivers. Like the crashing in Far Cry 3. And in Borderlands 2 I was having FPS drops to like 10 on a 660 Ti so they fixed that too.