What should I do?

Lamb
Go to solution Solved by WildTurtle,

Thanks for the information. Will I be ok without the rear fan though

You will be fine, since you have a top exhaust and hot air rises, It would just help to have a rear intake to better the airflow.

I have a H110 in the top of my 350D and the tubing is blocking the spot to put my rear 120mm fan. The fans on the H110 are outtake so is it really nessesary to have the 120mm fan at the back? If not, where should I put it?

Also, what is better in the front of the case, 1 140mm fan, or 2 120mm fans?

CPU: RYZEN 5 2600   Motherboard: MSI B450I GAMING PLUS AC   Memory: CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 16GB 3200MHZ   Storage: TEAM GROUP MP33 1TB

GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 FTW   Case: COOLER MASTER NR200P   PSU: CORSAIR SF600   Mouse: G PRO WIRELESS   Keyboard: ANNE PRO 2

For more airflow, 2 120s. However have you tried flipping the orientation of your AIO so that the tubing comes from the right side(looking at it from the windowed side panel)?

You could just turn the rad around.

For more airflow, 2 120s. However have you tried flipping the orientation of your AIO so that the tubing comes from the right side(looking at it from the windowed side panel)?

I can't turn the rad around. The tubing can't fit on the other side. It is too much of a bend for it.

CPU: RYZEN 5 2600   Motherboard: MSI B450I GAMING PLUS AC   Memory: CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 16GB 3200MHZ   Storage: TEAM GROUP MP33 1TB

GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 FTW   Case: COOLER MASTER NR200P   PSU: CORSAIR SF600   Mouse: G PRO WIRELESS   Keyboard: ANNE PRO 2

I can't turn the rad around. The tubing can't fit on the other side. It is too much of a bend for it.

Time to break out the dremel.

Time to break out the dremel.

Does the rear fan really make that big of a difference? There are still 2 140mm fans on the rad bringing out air.

you should probably turn the rear into a intake, so that you have positive pressure in your case.

you should probably turn the rear into a intake, so that you have positive pressure in your case.

Why is that? Sorry, I don't know much... :P

Why is that? Sorry, I don't know much... :P

Well, having positive pressure means you have more intake than outtake. People will highly recommend you do this, to help prevent dust from accumulating in your case. Negative pressure would be the opposite of this, so you have more outtake than intake and dust accumulates much easier. These are due to, in small cracks in your case and places where there isn't a filter or anything, in a positive pressure environment, air will be going out of the cracks. In negative pressure air will be sucked in, along with the dust.

Well, having positive pressure means you have more intake than outtake. People will highly recommend you do this, to help prevent dust from accumulating in your case. Negative pressure would be the opposite of this, so you have more outtake than intake and dust accumulates much easier. These are due to, in small cracks in your case and places where there isn't a filter or anything, in a positive pressure environment, air will be going out of the cracks. In negative pressure air will be sucked in, along with the dust.

Thanks for the information. Will I be ok without the rear fan though? 

Thanks for the information. Will I be ok without the rear fan though

You will be fine, since you have a top exhaust and hot air rises, It would just help to have a rear intake to better the airflow.