FX6300 over 6100 thoughts

Hey so im building a new computer for lan already got all my parts together just have to order them which i will be doing in a couple of days and i got to thinking i have an fx 6100 in my main rig and i am ordering a 6300 for this new one that i am building  and i was wondering and i know this is a stupid question but should i tear everything out of my main rig and put in this the 6300 or just leave it as is my main rig already has a pretty nice over clock and keeps cool around  42 Celsius at 4.8ghz  on a chv formula any thoughts i really dont want to just because it works so well as is plus the new motherboard would be http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131873 and i know i cant get that high of an overclock again.

my main rig is 6100 with 2 560ti power editions TF3 from msi

lan rig would be 6300 with 7850 2gb GHZ edition from sapphire 

its GE (pause) TechNicks

my rig plus everything i have bought for it http://pcpartpicker.com/p/30sNV

The 6100 is just an outdated 6300 I believe, so if you want to save a 100$ then go ahead. There will probably be no performance increase.

It's just a lower binned CPU with a very small performance increase, if you need the extra $10 get the 6100 otherwise, get the 6300.

From my understanding the jump from bulldozer to vishera is a pretty significant one. I would personally put the 6300 in my main rig and see how high I can OC it to but if your 6100 isn't slowing down your main rig then no need I guess.

It's just a lower binned CPU with a very small performance increase, if you need the extra $10 get the 6100 otherwise, get the 6300.

No. they're fundamentally different processors, the FX 6100 is Bulldozer based, the FX 6300 is Piledriver based.

Piledriver introduced operation per cycle improvements, power efficiency improvement and better overclocking headroom.

Just for the sake of comfort I'd say keep the 6100 in your main rig, unless that FX 6300 turns out to be a pretty good overclocker.