I need help for finding a case.

Hello,

i am searching a new computer case. I dont have much space on my desk and a limited budget to around 80 bucks. I have picked out 3 cases already: Phanteks Enthoo Pro M, NZXT Source 304 and Bitfenix Pandora. Now i just need help deciding and or new ideas for a case. A picture of my setup is included.

Thank you for your help.  :) post-262816-0-42634900-1442779247_thumb.

Phanteks Enthoo Pro. Because it looks better than the others and to my knowledge, has better features.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

@Kru3m3lk3ks hey welcome to the forum!! dont forget to follow any topics you make so you know when people reply to them!!

i would go with the enthoo pro. sweet case.

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

Do you mean the NZXT s340? Because id go with thatr

he does and i agree, it looks way better than the others and has plenty of features and room!

Silverstone ML08  ||  Intel i5-6600  ||  Gigabyte HD 7950 @ Stock  ||  Corsair 2x4GB DDR4 2133MHz  ||  Gigabyte H170-N WIFI  ||  Samsung 840 Pro 128GB  ||  WD Caviar Black 1TB  ||  MSX 64-bit

Hi there,

I'm actually making a computer too and my choice was the NZXT S340 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case because it supports usb 3.0, it has cable management, it is a compact case and it is mostly made out of steel (so it might last a bit longer).   :)

(Also search up the NZXT cases because they have a compatibility checker in the webpage!)

I hoped I helped!
Redturtle098

thank you very much for your opinions, does anyone have experience with the pandora case ?