How long will a 16000MAh Battery Bank Last?

TheAmazingCookieFromSquare

How long will a 16000MAh Battery Bank Last?

So let's say you have a phone with a 3000MAh battery in it, you can approximately fit 3,000 into 16,000 5.33 times. After doing the math I can tell you it will last between somewhere in between 4-6 charges for a regular cellphone (2500-3500MAh).

So let's say you have a phone with a 3000MAh battery in it, you can approximately fit 3,000 into 16,000 5.33 times. After doing the math I can tell you it will last between somewhere in between 4-6 charges for a regular cellphone (2500-3500MAh).

My S6 has a 2350mah battery  :P

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

about a day and a half for me, but I use my phone a lot.

I'd guess maybe 3-7 days for a normal person.

Gaming PC: CPU: i7 4770k@4.2GHz w/ CM Nepton 140xl, GPU: Gigabyte 1070 @2050, RAM: ADATA XPG V1 16GB@2133MHz, Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 7, Case: Corsair NZXT S340.

about a day and a half for me, but I use my phone a lot.

So let's be clear. Your full charged phone runs out of juice, then you start using your phone connected to the power bank, and the bank runs out of juice after a day and a half? 

Charging is not that efficient so you have to take like 80% capacity when measuring how many times you can charge.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I bought two Anker 16000Mah battery banks for use at a festival and they didn't last as long as I'd expected, but I guess that could be because they were used from their first charge cycle and charging inefficiencies.. They gave my Note 4 a good couple charges each, and several charges on my friends' iPhones each as well.

Sig under construction.

So let's be clear. Your full charged phone runs out of juice, then you start using your phone connected to the power bank, and the bank runs out of juice after a day and a half? 

more my phones battery is essentially a capacitor its so crap so I just have a 10000mah battery bank plugged in constantly, lasts me about a day

Gaming PC: CPU: i7 4770k@4.2GHz w/ CM Nepton 140xl, GPU: Gigabyte 1070 @2050, RAM: ADATA XPG V1 16GB@2133MHz, Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 7, Case: Corsair NZXT S340.

more my phones battery is essentially a capacitor its so crap so I just have a 10000mah battery bank plugged in constantly, lasts me about a day

This was me with my S4 before I upgraded. The battery case I was using was essentially my battery... And the phone used to overheat a lot. 45 degrees in my pocket was not comfortable at all.

Since I've moved to the S5 I've had no such problems :D

Speedtests

WiFi - 7ms, 22Mb down, 10Mb up

Ethernet - 6ms, 47.5Mb down, 9.7Mb up

Rigs

Spoiler

Type            Desktop

OS              Windows 10 Pro

CPU             i5-4430S

RAM             8GB CORSAIR XMS3 (2x4gb)

Cooler          LC Power LC-CC-97 65W

Motherboard     ASUS H81M-PLUS

GPU             GeForce GTX 1060

Storage         120GB Sandisk SSD (boot), 750GB Seagate 2.5" (storage), 500GB Seagate 2.5" SSHD (cache)

Spoiler

Type            Server

OS              Ubuntu 14.04 LTS

CPU             Core 2 Duo E6320

RAM             2GB Non-ECC

Motherboard     ASUS P5VD2-MX SE

Storage         RAID 1: 250GB WD Blue and Seagate Barracuda

Uses            Webserver, NAS, Mediaserver, Database Server

Quotes of Fame

On 8/27/2015 at 10:09 AM, Drixen said:

Linus is light years ahead a lot of other YouTubers, he isn't just an average YouTuber.. he's legitimately, legit.

On 10/11/2015 at 11:36 AM, Geralt said:

When something is worth doing, it's worth overdoing.

On 6/22/2016 at 10:05 AM, trag1c said:

It's completely blown out of proportion. Also if you're the least bit worried about data gathering then you should go live in a cave a 1000Km from the nearest establishment simply because every device and every entity gathers information these days. In the current era privacy is just fallacy and nothing more.

This was me with my S4 before I upgraded. The battery case I was using was essentially my battery... And the phone used to overheat a lot. 45 degrees in my pocket was not comfortable at all.

Since I've moved to the S5 I've had no such problems :D

No phone upgrade will help me sadly... My G3 is tortured by almost always streaming music, playing games or youtube, rarely gets a break, battery lasted 9 months so not bad for the torture, stays pretty cool too.