Get Mad Max or Shadow of Mordor or wait, save up more money and get some bigger games like Fallout 4.MGS5, etc.?

ManOfDisguise

If it was between these two I would take SoM. Since SoM is not very long game we would need to know what kind of games you like? RPG, FPS, RTS, can it be old and so on. What other games have you liked in the past?

• 2 weeks later...

I think Watch Dogs is a lot better than Mad Max for example and one of the best games of 2014.

Agreed. Most of the flack against Watch Dogs was undeserved. Most be a lot of butt hurt people with weak GPU's with little VRAM not understanding that next gen games finally started to need some resources.

Watch Dogs is stille one of the best looking open world GTA clones on the market.

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro

I have mad max, mordor far cry 4 and phantom pain...phantom pain is a much much better version of far cry 4. Mordor is OK and so is mad max.
I would say get phantom pain.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000