fak R9 390 help

Muz

So I just got my R9 390 today, and every things been fine, but sometimes (Only happend twice in the past 4 hours.) my PC will completely freeze, just a still image on the monitor and I can't move my mouse or w/e until I restart it, and this has only happened after I installed the Gigabyte R9 390 today, can I get some help to help me solve this? Should I RMA?

I have latest drivers etc etc.

- CPU: Intel i7 3770 - GPU: MSI R9 390 - RAM: 16GB of DDR3 - SSD: Crucial BX100 - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB -

RMA

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

So I just got my R9 390 today, and every things been fine, but sometimes (Only happend twice in the past 4 hours.) my PC will completely freeze, just a still image on the monitor and I can't move my mouse or w/e until I restart it, and this has only happened after I installed the Gigabyte R9 390 today, can I get some help to help me solve this? Should I RMA?

I have latest drivers etc etc.

RMA

RMA RMA RMA NOW!!!!! (O_O)

wait..... is it stock clocks or are you OC'g, if so then run @ stock to see if issues clear

if you are not OC'g then refer to my first answer :D

CD driver?

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

Well, I would at least try installing the different drivers (if you are on the latest beta, try one before it) first before RMA'ing it. Could be a problem with something else, not the GPU.

edit

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Well, I would at least try installing the different drivers (if you are on the latest beta, try one before it) first before RMA'ing it. Could be a problem with something else, not the GPU.

edit

I was on the latest official one, trying latest beta now though.

- CPU: Intel i7 3770 - GPU: MSI R9 390 - RAM: 16GB of DDR3 - SSD: Crucial BX100 - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB -

I was on the latest official one, trying latest beta now though.

Just be sure to unisntall the previous one, delete the folder (if necessary), reboot and attempt the install.  I found that to be the only way to get the drivers to work for my brothers' 280s, might work for you. If not, definitely start the RMA process immediately.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Now I wait to see if it happens again with these drivers.

Btw, can list your spec? proc, PSU model, etc. 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

Btw, can list your spec? proc, PSU model, etc. 

Intel i7 3770

GA-B75M-D3H

Thermaltake Smart 750w

Gigabyte R9 390

16GB of DDR3