CuttingEdgeGamer, need opinions on them now :(

KarateHottie93

Get paid tomorrow and I was either gonna get a Fury for $65 or a Fury X for $77. If I get the Fury X I'm gonna flip it and either put the money towards a 980 Ti HOF, or two Fury's. Just taking the Fury and saving up for the full amount of the second is much easier though and makes me feel like less of a scumbag.

Are they a good company? It's not that I don't plan to pay them back after the first payment...I just don't plan to do it for a good while as I'm leaving from the US to Romania and I couldn't care less about my currently perfect credit. If they are a good company I feel really bad though. I will pay them back eventually but I don't wanna hurt them so bad short term that they have to close doors. Then again, I'm sure I wouldn't be the first as it's an extremely easy concept for assholes like myself to exploit. Really doubt they can come repo my card though.

Keep in mind too that I seriously will pay them back, it will just be a few months late.

Edit:

Please lol, not looking for white knights to point out my character flaws. I already know that and trust me...I will pay them back, everything will just be a few months late.

If they are a good, struggling company though I won't do it and will just wait. Just trying to verify if they are a bunch of dicks with  enough business to deal with one poor sport like myself.

Galax/Sapphire fanboy for life!

Hall Of Fame ♕ Owner's Club

Always supporting Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida!

$65 USD? and $77 USD?

Yes but long term they are about 20-25% more than if paid in full somewhere else so when I finally do pay them back it will actually hurt my wallet more.

Wtf, anything over $20 in the usa is a felony and we put more people in jail than stalin did. Fuck yes, they are going to get the gpu back and more.

Yes but long term they are about 20-25% more than if paid in full somewhere else so when I finally do pay them back it will actually hurt my wallet more.

Oh okay payments. I was like holy shit. What I wouldn't pay to get a GPU like that for sub 100 bucks.

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

Wtf, anything over $20 in the usa is a felony and we put more people in jail than stalin did. Fuck yes they are going to get the gpu back and more.

Lol I think you may be off there.

why would you buy a gpu when you dont even have the money

that's just stupid and financially irresponsible

Because I can afford the first payment. I will pay them back bro, don't worry. Just trying to find out if they are a good company or not. I don't wanna do a good company that way.

Lol I think you may be off there.

depends on the person, they can file charges and your credit card companies do business around the world so best not to piss them off. Petty theft is still theft. We put people in jail for dime bags, 600 gpu, better not.

depends on the person, they can file charges and your credit card companies do business around the world so best not to piss them off. Petty theft is still theft. We put people in jail for dime bags, 600 gpu, better not.

Yeah but grand theft amounts go by state. I'm also not stealing the GPU as I'm going to make every single payment. I just know that quite a few will be behind.

Lets say that I was a dick enough to never pay again though. I seriously doubt an unpaid leased GPU would follow me all the way across the world.