Multiplayer games annoying issue !

Hey everyone. Im new to this forums so if i posted this thread under wrong section could a moderator please move it to the appropriate section ! Thank you so much.

So my problem is really weird. It happens in every multiplayer online game that i ever played. For example when i play CS GO everything is fine for like 5-10 minutes but after that my character freezes and i cant move. I can look around but i cant move my character with keys. I neither can type in chat or speak in voice chat. After 5-10 sec of this happening i get disconnected with a massage saying that I have been timed out.

The similar issue happens on blacklight retribution. I can play the game normally for 5-10 min but after that every player in the game starts walking in the same direction like they got disconnected or like they are glitching. I can move normally and shoot with my gun but i cant write in chat or speak in voice chat. Again after couple of seconds passes i get disconnected from the server.

This also happens in Lord of the rings online. I can play the game again fine for couple of minutes then my character freezes and i cant move but i can still move my camera around. I cant also type in chat and i need to re-log and join again so i can play again.

In minecraft and league of legends it seems like im getting huge amount of ping. The ping counter in league of legends is showing that i have 50-55 ping but it feels like i have 100-150 ping. Sometimes when team fights are happening my ping goes crazy and starts jumping to 230, 500 and sometimes even to 800 but that happens on rare occasions. I tested if the problems happens in minecraft and i guess the problem does happen there as well. In minecraft people see me freezing for 1 sec and then teleporting to the location i was going. When i destroy blocks the blocks are actually destroyed after 3 sec like the breaking was delayed. But in minecraft i never get disconnected from the server

The weird thing is when all of this issues happen my internet is still online and everything is working perfectly. Even friends on skype hear me normally. I tried restarting the modem and re-plugged my ethernet cable but It didnt fix the issue.

Here are the PC SPECS

Asus GTX 970 4GB graphics card

Intel core i5 4690k 3.5 ghz quad core processor

z97 msi gaming 5 motherboard

1 stick of 8 gb ram

600W corsair PSU

Here are the INTERNET SPECS

Im directly connected to the modem up stairs through ethernet cable. 

My download speed is 6.80 Mbps

And upload is 1 Mbps

Ping is between 10-20 

This information has been checked in my country on http://www.speedtest.net/

I had given you as much information that i could give you. This problem is really really annoying and i need to fix it as soon as possible because it driving me crazy. I appreciate all of the answers you guys will give me.

Thank you so so much !

the only thing we dont know is your ISP;

which seeing from your speeds isnt the best one around...

My ISP is GTV which is from a ISP company Tele-TV. Im from Slovenia so i dont know if this would be any help to you guys. But im pretty sure that isnt happening because of internet speed provided. Because my friends have lower speeds and they play without any problems. Also i read that people are playing counter strike with 3 mbps download speed without the problems that im having.

Thank you so much for fast response though !

My ISP is GTV which is from a ISP company Tele-TV. Im from Slovenia so i dont know if this would be any help to you guys. But im pretty sure that isnt happening because of internet speed provided. Because my friends have lower speeds and they play without any problems. Also i read that people are playing counter strike with 3 mbps download speed without the problems that im having.

Thank you so much for fast response though !

gorenska televizija, first time hear about that,

its probobly your isp, i dont really know anything about your isp, ask your friend what isp he has

and download/ upload speeds dont really matter in games

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I already said that my friends have the same ISP and they dont get issues like i do. And afcourse you dont know anything about my ISP because you dont live in Slovenia xD

I already said that my friends have the same ISP and they dont get issues like i do. And afcourse you dont know anything about my ISP because you dont live in Slovenia xD

i do live in slovenia :P

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oh well but i still dont think this is my ISP because my friends have the same ISP but even less download and upload speed and i get this issues and they dont. 

Drugace pa ce se ti da pa me dodej na facebooku al pa na skype dynamix42 pa se tm lahko se mal pomenva k mi gre ta stvar tako na kurac haha

Oh well but i still dont think this is my ISP because my friends have the same ISP but even less download and upload speed and i get this issues and they dont. 

Drugace pa ce se ti da pa me dodej na facebooku al pa na skype dynamix42 pa se tm lahko se mal pomenva k mi gre ta stvar tako na kurac haha

lol, nimam pojma, poklici tvoj ISP če se nisi :)

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)