amazon customer support

Guest Johnny5g

so i ordered a g303 on amazon and got a 300s. this was very frustrating and it said it was $40. so i called amazon customer support. after an hour or so talking with them i will be getting a M65 and it will come tomorrow :). the man was really nice and friendly. so thank you Brian! i give them a 8.5/10.

ummmm ok?

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

ummmm ok?

woops :P updated 

Amazon has amazing support... to bad that they treat their employees so poorly, if you believe the news stories about amazon in the USA.

Amazon has amazing support... to bad that they treat their employees so poorly, if you believe the news stories about amazon in the USA.

i guess they do :). i didn't hear the story. what did it say?

Amazon support will bend over backwards for prime users. 

i7-5820k @ 4.6ghz w/ H100i || Asus Sabertooth x99 || Gigabyte 980ti G1 ||  EVGA 980ti SC || 32gb DDR4 2666mhz Gskil || 1tb WD Black HDD || Samsung XP941 256gb M.2 PCIe || EVGA 1300w G2 || Corsair 540 w/ Silverstone Sound Dampening Foam || Logisys RGB Led  || Corsair M65 Mouse  & Corsair RGB k70 || A lot of Corsair SP120s

hum. I am a prime user

Not just prime users. I once got about 90 euro refunded because I bought a load of shit right before the christmas sale like a dope.

When the price changed I contacted support and they sorted me out.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Not just prime users. I once got about 90 euro refunded because I bought a load of shit right before the christmas sale like a dope.

When the price changed I contacted support and they sorted me out.

hum

I just had a case disappear during transport and since they were out of stock for a replacement I got a 55€ Expedited delivery refunded off a different case.

And I'm not even a Prime user.

Arcturus(log here): Intel Core i7 6700K // MSI 980 Ti Gaming 6G(1454/1995) // Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4 2133MHz 16GB //  MSI XPower Gaming Titanium Edition // Samsung 850 EVO 500GB // WD Black 2TB // Corsair 760T // Corsair RM850i

When I ordered my current keyboard a few weeks ago they sent it with the 5 day shipping even though I payed for 2 day shipping, talked to their support and they refunded me the shipping cost, only had to talk to them for 5 minutes to get it done, pretty darn good support!

PC Specs: 

CPU: i7-9700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Elite | RAM: 16GB's Team T-Force Vulcan 3000MHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 1070 8GB AMP! Edition  | Storage: 500GB WD Caviar Blue | 1TB WD Caviar Black | Crucial BX200 240GB SSD | OS: Windows 10 64-bit  | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 650W 80+ Gold | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Headphones: Sennheiser HD 598 Special Edition's, HD 598 Cs | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire XT MX Blues Monitors: Acer GN246HL 144Hz, Acer G226HQLBbd 60Hz | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro.

I just had a case disappear during transport and since they were out of stock for a replacement I got a 55€ Expedited delivery refunded off a different case.

And I'm not even a Prime user.

hum

When I ordered my current keyboard a few weeks ago they sent it with the 5 day shipping even though I payed for 2 day shipping, talked to their support and they refunded me the shipping cost, only had to talk to them for 5 minutes to get it done, pretty darn good support!

hum

hum

de dum

Arcturus(log here): Intel Core i7 6700K // MSI 980 Ti Gaming 6G(1454/1995) // Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4 2133MHz 16GB //  MSI XPower Gaming Titanium Edition // Samsung 850 EVO 500GB // WD Black 2TB // Corsair 760T // Corsair RM850i

de dum

?

?

You were humming.

You were humming.

oh. no

and now you are complaining your free replacement did not come back in  time, wooow

My PC:

Spoiler

MOBO: MSI B450 Tomahawk Max, CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock 3, GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1050ti D5 4G, Ram: 16GB (2x8) HyperX Fury DDR4, Case: NZXT S340, Psu: Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 600W , HDD's: WD 1TB Caviar Blue, WD 256GB Scorpio Blue, WD 2TB Caviar Blue  SSD: Sandisk SSD PLUS 240Gb

and now you are complaining your free replacement did not come back in  time, wooow

no it was not free i had to pay more money.

no it was not free i had to pay more money.

did you have to send your g300s back?

My PC:

Spoiler

MOBO: MSI B450 Tomahawk Max, CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock 3, GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1050ti D5 4G, Ram: 16GB (2x8) HyperX Fury DDR4, Case: NZXT S340, Psu: Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 600W , HDD's: WD 1TB Caviar Blue, WD 256GB Scorpio Blue, WD 2TB Caviar Blue  SSD: Sandisk SSD PLUS 240Gb

did you have to send your g300s back?

yes