OS-wide Audio Equalizer overlay software?

KemoKa

I have a pair of really bass-heavy earphones that I love, but only because they EQ so well. I can use EQ easily in VLC on my phone, but I was wondering if there were any programs in Windows that would allow you to equalize all audio that goes through the audio jack? I was just wondering, because I'd love these earphones to use as daily drivers for my laptop but they're bass cannons on anything except my phone.

Thanks for the help! ^^

If you have a sound card, then the drivers for those should have at least something regarding EQ.  Otherwise you're stuck with generic stuff from Realtek.

[witty signature]

Yeees Viper4Windows is awesome! I use it on every rig i have. It's just a must and epic!

edit: the viperblog is down, did we do that?

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Dude, use this....been using both V4AFX and V4W for the past few years...excellent software

http://vipersaudio.com/blog/?page_id=48

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.8GHZGPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X (X2 - SLI)RAM: 24GB | Storage: 128GB 960 PRO M.2 SSD, 1TB & 750GB HDD | Operating System: Windows 10, MacOS High Sierra