Ever been with a team so toxic you just quit and take the cooldown?

Mikjul

Just did that 10/10

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

wat?

(Coulda been a status update...)

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

wat?

(Coulda been a status update...)

A Counter Strike thing, unless other games make you do that?

Voice_enable 0 was not enough, it got the point where we had a guy trolling and team damaging us, I just said fuck it to myself and hit the exit button.

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

Dota 2 3.6k MMR all day, every day. It's not fully trench, but it's still bad enough to just abandon games and keep your sanity intact. 

Exactly, life is already depressing enough without having assholes ruin your time you get to yourself to escape reality by being cunts.

Exactly, life is already depressing enough without having assholes ruin your time you get to yourself to escape reality by being cunts.

I want this as a poster in every internet cafe around the world.

I am a member of the PCMasterRace. I am terribly sad to announce that I own a PeasantStation 3 Super Slim. it's in a drawer away from my glorious PC.
F@H stats:http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&username=AngelKoura

Does it count if I just left the game and took the eternal cooldown?

I quit playing dota because of shitty team members. haven't played for almost 2 years

I am a member of the PCMasterRace. I am terribly sad to announce that I own a PeasantStation 3 Super Slim. it's in a drawer away from my glorious PC.
F@H stats:http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&username=AngelKoura

i play CS:GO competive matches with a several different groups of people so thankfully it's never got to the point of screw this, i'm out.

after racking up 240 hours or so, i took a break for about a month, but that was from playing it so much and not enjoying it.

Looking for a job

One of the reasons I quit that damn game. Honestly, it's nothing but AIDs up at like MGE/DMG since you're still getting smurfs, but you're also now getting hackers. Plus, toxic teammates, trolls, derankers. Stop while you still can <3

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

One of the reasons I quit that damn game. Honestly, it's nothing but AIDs up at like MGE/DMG since you're still getting smurfs, but you're also now getting hackers. Plus, toxic teammates, trolls, derankers. Stop while you still can <3

Yeah I was DMG... seems that quitting my last match got me deranked.

Enjoying Batman Arkham Origins right now though :)

Used to love playing CSGO, The players and people I played with made me hate playing it.  So now I just watch and enjoy CSGO tournaments

almost 2k hours on csgo here

i've quit more than 5-6 times cause i was pissed off from the team i got..

now i deranked from eagle to dmg (for the first time *_* ), i have like 10 loses and 4 ties in 14 last matches..

9-10 of them are 3-4 russian/polish yelling guys on my team and the others was just bad luck or poor performance from myself

i'm instantly muting those russians. you always have BIG disadvantage when you are with players who don't speak english or don't have microphones

A Counter Strike thing, unless other games make you do that?

Voice_enable 0 was not enough, it got the point where we had a guy trolling and team damaging us, I just said fuck it to myself and hit the exit button.

What rank are you? I'm DMG and never have this problem. I always get matched with Scandinavians or Germans and they always communicate.

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

Not is CS, since I don't like it, but in other PVP games, yes. That's what multiple accounts are for :P

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

Care less about winning and more about having fun, regardless of your teammates. If they talk shit, mute them, if they grief, report them, finished.