Elder Scrolls Online And Slick

Dog Knight

Ok i want to know if slick is going to play the Elder Scrolls Online(ESO)

Cuz  i just imagine a freaking army of tech nerds behind slick

but since he works alot he`ll be like a level 6 and were gonna be like Max level 

just imagine in the pvp area  Slick the Emperor( check the Official eso sit for that) with an army of like 100 tech nerds behind him

Insomnia!

Taking down airplanes with gameboys

Of course he's going to play it...? Just not as part of the beta

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

I think he has said he's definitely playing it. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

CAN WE PLEEEEASE HAVE AN OFFICIAL LTT CLAN 

Funny-gifs-i-get-excited-about-insurance

PLEASE @Slick PLEASE!

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

CAN WE PLEEEEASE HAVE AN OFFICIAL LTT CLAN 

Funny-gifs-i-get-excited-about-insurance

PLEASE @Slick PLEASE!

I Imagine since i will be playing it A Lot i can make a Unofficial Clan 

Insomnia!

I Imagine since i will be playing it A Lot i can make a Unofficial Clan 

oh golly gee i cant wait....

i wonder how the archery will be :D

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

oh golly gee i cant wait....

i wonder how the archery will be :D

I was Actually a Beta tester for that,  and at first the first person was kinda glitched out

and they fixed  it

the glitch for when you rapidly fired arrows the arrows would not spawn until it hit the targer or a wall

oh and when you were crouched the ow was in your face ( kinda )

All of them were fixed 

but it will be amazing

I still recommend 3rd person 

Insomnia!

I was Actually a Beta tester for that,  and at first the first person was kinda glitched out

and they fixed  it

the glitch for when you rapidly fired arrows the arrows would not spawn until it hit the targer or a wall

oh and when you were crouched the ow was in your face ( kinda )

All of them were fixed 

but it will be amazing

I still recommend 3rd person 

im so envious of you right now....does it play like skyrim??

Skyrim? Related:

6b019e7ca694440fdea948d2e70adbbb_thumb.p

That blew my mind.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Skyrim? Related:

my friend actually told me about that! its freakin crazy!

this is my favorite shirt :D

Arrow_In_The_Knee_NEW_T_SHIRT_royalheath

Its an entirely different experience atleast for me 

skyrim it feels tense cuz the dragonse are coming back and the the stormcloak/impirials wars 

in ESO it feels like you have a team to help you and really TEAMWORK is the best way to beat dungeons and slay beasts 

yea you Might beat the doungeon on solo but its funner if you do it with Pals or clanmates

Insomnia!

Its an entirely different experience atleast for me 

skyrim it feels tense cuz the dragonse are coming back and the the stormcloak/impirials wars 

in ESO it feels like you have a team to help you and really TEAMWORK is the best way to beat dungeons and slay beasts 

yea you Might beat the doungeon on solo but its funner if you do it with Pals or clanmates

i dont think ive ever been this excited for a video game...ive had it preorder since March...

i dont think ive ever been this excited for a video game...ive had it preorder since March...

Desided what your going to be 

Im going to be a khajit (Aldmeri Dominion)

--- Aldmeri Dominion is composed of the three races of southern Tamriel: the Wood Elves of Valenwood, the Khajiit of Elsweyr and the leaders of the Pact, the High Elves of the Summerset Isles. The Aldmeri Dominion fights to stop the dangerous machinations of humankind, and restore the Elven dominance in Tamriel.

---The Ebonheart Pact is the most tenuous of alliances, consisting of former enemies turned allies in northern and eastern Tamriel. The Nords, Dark Elves, and Argonians of Skyrim, Morrowind, and Black Marsh fight to restore stability to the Empire and ensure their own autonomy.

---The Daggerfall Covenant is comprised of the two Provinces of northwest Tamriel: High Rock and Hammerfell, home to the Bretons and the Redguards. The Covenant has also offered the Orcs the opportunity to return to their ancient homeland of Orsinium in exchange for their support. Working together, the three races have formed a powerful alliance that aims to restore the Second Empire and bring peace and prosperity back to Tamriel.

Insomnia!

Desided what your going to be 

Im going to be a khajit (Aldmeri Dominion)

--- Aldmeri Dominion is composed of the three races of southern Tamriel: the Wood Elves of Valenwood, the Khajiit of Elsweyr and the leaders of the Pact, the High Elves of the Summerset Isles. The Aldmeri Dominion fights to stop the dangerous machinations of humankind, and restore the Elven dominance in Tamriel.

---The Ebonheart Pact is the most tenuous of alliances, consisting of former enemies turned allies in northern and eastern Tamriel. The Nords, Dark Elves, and Argonians of Skyrim, Morrowind, and Black Marsh fight to restore stability to the Empire and ensure their own autonomy.

---The Daggerfall Covenant is comprised of the two Provinces of northwest Tamriel: High Rock and Hammerfell, home to the Bretons and the Redguards. The Covenant has also offered the Orcs the opportunity to return to their ancient homeland of Orsinium in exchange for their support. Working together, the three races have formed a powerful alliance that aims to restore the Second Empire and bring peace and prosperity back to Tamriel.

dude...ive known my Players build since this game was announced ;)

Wood Elf Archer. 

i will probably focus on a power/support build. 

dude...ive known my Players build since this game was announced ;)

Wood Elf Archer. 

i will probably focus on a power/support build. 

Well ill see you in the Battlefield ,Shield-Brother 

Insomnia!

Well ill see you in the Battlefield ,Shield-Brother 

Excited-Amy-Adams-In-Cute-Dress-Reaction

Jim-Carey_Excited.gif

237.gif

im a little excited...this clan will be sick

im a little excited...this clan will be sick

did you see this yet?

Insomnia!

did you see this yet?

yes :D