Car Audio Question

C_Mike

I'm hoping a few of the members here are knowledgeable in car audio :D

I'm wondering how I would go about installing two single din head units (Stereo and Pop-Out Cup Holder) into one Double Din Slot.

Can I just use a Double Din Fascia, or would I need a split fascia with slots for two separate head units.

For reference I will be installing in a Vauxhall Astra H, so if someone could point me in the direction or where to buy the correct fascia that would be great.

Thanks smile.png

I'm wondering how I would go about installing two single din head units (Stereo and Pop-Out Cup Holder) into one Double Din Slot.

Can I just use a Double Din Fascia, or would I need a split fascia with slots for two separate head units.

For reference I will be installing in a Vauxhall Astra H, so if someone could point me in the direction or where to buy the correct fascia that would be great.

I think u should split

Edited by Benielishackove

When i'm not playing PC games i'm playing with my PC parts  Fans,Pumps,Filters,  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Thanks smile.png

You can normally fit two 1 DIN items into one 2 DIN slot. I'd prefer to have a split fascia however, as the mounting may be more solid (unless you have screw mounts on the frame).