Is the 800D actually shipping with the SATA3 and USB3 upgrade kits now?

AlienPirate
Go to solution Solved by WildTurtle,

It has been for well over a year now.

A newegg review said that they were packaged in with the 800D, but I haven't seen any other sources saying this. Has anyone bought an 800D recently who can confirm?

EDIT: Secondary question, is it worth even buying the 800D when the 900D is readily available now? Is the extra ~$100 worth it for the 900D?

Yes as said above ^ 

whether it's worth it is completely up too you and what your going to do with it...

<p>Mobo - Asus P9X79 LE ----------- CPU - I7 4930K @ 4.4GHz ------ COOLER - Custom Loop ---------- GPU - R9 290X Crossfire ---------- Ram - 8GB Corsair Vengence Pro @ 1866 --- SSD - Samsung 840 Pro 128GB ------ PSU - Corsair AX 860i ----- Case - Corsair 900D

I figure the 900D would give me more upgrade and expansion options in the future. But the 800D looks just about as nice, and the price is much more attractive.

I would get the phanteks enthoo primo if your in the price range of the 800d http://www.anandtech.com/show/7212/phanteks-enthoo-primo-case-review

Doesn't compare :P

<p>Mobo - Asus P9X79 LE ----------- CPU - I7 4930K @ 4.4GHz ------ COOLER - Custom Loop ---------- GPU - R9 290X Crossfire ---------- Ram - 8GB Corsair Vengence Pro @ 1866 --- SSD - Samsung 840 Pro 128GB ------ PSU - Corsair AX 860i ----- Case - Corsair 900D

Really? I much prefer this case over the 900d or 800d.

I don't really love the looks of it. 800D looks much cleaner to me.