razer kraken pro blacks (replies ASAP please)

iWearKiltz

So i have this headset on order, yet to be dispatched, so please post anything ASAP :)

i like pretty much everything about this headset, the fact it can be used on the go, the audio jacks and the general look. 

though apparently, the headset breaks and the mic gets all static-y

so basically, if any of you have heard any good/bad news about this headset, let me know asap, as i know the reviews ive read might just be fluke headsets 

many thanks

iWearKiltz

Spoiler

Gaming/Engineering PC: -i7 6700K, 4-4.2GHz "Eleanor" -ASUS ROG HERO VIII MOBO -16GB DDR4 3000MHz Corsair (2x8GB) -Gigabyte Windforce 980Ti OC edition (1405MHz GPU clock) -H110i GT Corsair CPU Water cooler -980GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD -Corsair 450D ATX Case -RM850i Corsair PSU (Modular) -28” 4K Samsung -27” 1080p Samsung 

watch these:

Linus

Hardware Canucks:

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

watch these:

Linus

Hardware Canucks:

watched the linus video before, and i liked the second video. however these videos only describe the headphones, not the headset. the headset is the kraken pro

Spoiler

Gaming/Engineering PC: -i7 6700K, 4-4.2GHz "Eleanor" -ASUS ROG HERO VIII MOBO -16GB DDR4 3000MHz Corsair (2x8GB) -Gigabyte Windforce 980Ti OC edition (1405MHz GPU clock) -H110i GT Corsair CPU Water cooler -980GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD -Corsair 450D ATX Case -RM850i Corsair PSU (Modular) -28” 4K Samsung -27” 1080p Samsung 

watched the linus video before, and i liked the second video. however these videos only describe the headphones, not the headset. the headset is the kraken pro

The only different is a microphone which isn't too bad actually.

My Gaming Rig;  Motherboard - ASUS Maximus VI Hero | CPU - Intel i5 4670k @4.5Ghz 1.25v | GPU - GIGABYTE GTX 980 @Stock | RAM -  16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866Mhz | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i | Storage #1 - Samsung 840 Basic 250GB SSD | Storage #2 - Sandisk II 480GB SSD | Storage #3 - 2TB 7200rpm 64mb HDDPSU - Corsair HX750 | Case - Fractal Design R4 |

though apparently, the headset breaks and the mic gets all static-y

You ordered it despite hearing about this? Or was it shipped from RMA?

Enjoy those tacos now, for in 1000 years they will be illegal... eh Ha Ha Ha! I think we all know why.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give tacos ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Poker 2 KB Review

You ordered it despite hearing about this? Or was it shipped from RMA?

rma?

and i've only just heard about this now, though this might only be for the reviewers headset and not a generalised thing

Spoiler

rma?

and i've only just heard about this now, though this might only be for the reviewers headset and not a generalised thing

rma = Return merchandise authorization

Enjoy those tacos now, for in 1000 years they will be illegal... eh Ha Ha Ha! I think we all know why.

rma = Return merchandise authorization

i live in the UK, and so we dont use that term often. so im still unclear what this means? an additional Q&A test?

Spoiler

i live in the UK, and so we dont use that term often. so im still unclear what this means? an additional Q&A test?

warranty return or repair

warranty return or repair

eww, would never buy a repaired object tbh. a standard that i try and hold in most situations :p

Spoiler

eww, would never buy a repaired object tbh. a standard that i try and hold in most situations :P

oh my guard.

top lel, turk

anyways, separate headphones and mics are usually better options, but if you want a headset anyways then whatever.