Video overlaying

OmegaStalker

Hi guys need a hand what is a good program to overlay a video ontop of another video?

Like a picture in picture kind of thing like Linus does in some videos. Ideally a program that's free (if that's possible) and maybe a bit intuitive to a video editing noob!

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance guys & gals!

Hi guys need a hand what is a good program to overlay a video ontop of another video?

Like a picture in picture kind of thing like Linus does in some videos. Ideally a program that's free (if that's possible) and maybe a bit intuitive to a video editing noob!

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance guys & gals!

There's a video sequencing editor in Blender.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

Well if you want it done nice you would probably want a real editing program like AE or Sony Vegas. But there might be others out there but I reccomend you to download the free trial of one of them. Or premier would also work (That what linus uses, or more like Edzel and the other editors) But to get it to look like theirs you have to spend some time and maybe even do some illustrator work. (Could also be possible to do in Premier with shapes and text.)

FX-8350 GTX760 16GB RAM 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD

"How many roads must a man walk down?" "42"