Help choosing mechanical keyboard

cappeHC

Yes. I know.

There are thousands of these kind of posts but I need your help :D

Basically I do a lot of typing for work and some gaming. I never tried any cherry switch type but from reviews online, etc.. I was thinking brown or red switches. Also might not mind blues for the typing.

Possibly a 104 keys layout. Budget is around 150€.

I was thinking about a Logitech G710+, which has dropped in price, but I cannot find one with an Italian QWERTY layout. Amazon has only French and German layouts.

Any suggestions?

You might want to look into a Ducky Keyboard if you can find one otherwise a Corsair would do nicely.

Also, I recently found out that the other difference between the Corsair Strafe and the regular K70 is the software.

With the Strafe you lose the media keys and aluminium backplate but you get FPS and MOBA keycaps, as well as access to CUE.

CUE lets you customize the red lighting via different shades of red and it also gives a lot more lighting effects like those found in the K70 RGB.

In gerneral, Corsair is more availiable than Ducky but is slightly less solid in terms of build quality. You can't go wrong with both.

Please note that Logitech and Corsair keyboards do not have a standard bottom row so if keycap customisation is your thing, you may want to reconsider.