Update to windows 10

MatthewLynch

Hi, if I have a windows 7 professional (it didn't come with my computer, I installed it so I have they key of it) and I update to windows 10. Can I install that same windows 7 professional with the same key on an other pc?

No.

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

Well, Microsoft would say no, but sometimes the same W7 product key works on 2 PC's (even if its not cracked). I bought Windows 7 and tried using the same key on two PC's and it actually worked (shhh don't tell microsoft)

Main PC: i5 4590 @ 3.5 GHz ♦ RX 480 Armor OC ♦ 16 GB DDR3 ♦ GA-Z97-HD3 ♦ 120 GB 840 EVO ♦ 120 GB Intel 520 ♦ W10 Home

Scrapyard PC: Xeon X5460 @ 3.8 GHz ♦ HD 7870 ♦ 8 GB DDR2 ♦ GA-P35-DS3L ♦ 80 GB Intel 320 ♦ 160 GB WD Caviar SE ♦ W10 Home

not sure if it would work, but you may be able to deregister the win7 key from the(now) win10 computer and reinstall it on another computer, but i cant garuntee would work at all.

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.