Event 41, Kernal Power - Windows 10

WonykMango

Hey guys, I am getting the error:

Event 41, Kernal Power

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

In Windows 10. 

I just finished building my first pc. Specs are:

6600k overclocked to 4.4ghz ( Ran AIDA64 stress tests temps everything are good)

16GBs HyperX Fury Ram 2666MHZ

Asus Z170-A Motherboard

ECGA SSC GTX 960 4GB
Corsair RMI 650

Not sure why I am getting this error I am not sure if there is a bug in a driver but I put my comp into sleep mode last night. When I woke up today it was crashed on the blue screen.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

that error only tells you that the computer didn't shut down. What other errors do you have?

Please spend as much time writing your question, as you want me to spend responding to it.  Take some time, and explain your issue, please!

Spoiler

If you need to learn how to install Windows, check here:  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/324871-guide-how-to-install-windows-the-right-way/

Event Viewer 101: https://youtu.be/GiF9N3fJbnE

If your system is overclcoked, removed the overclock and see if it work, check your temperatures that they are under control. And test your RAM for errors.

Get a program called BlueScreenViewer. It will tell you exactly what caused the crash

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W