windows 7 usb/dvd download tool gets to 99% and stops.

ItsTardyy

so this is kinda of an update of an earlier post but basically I have a met all the system requirements for it and it gets to 99% on the last step and says it is unable to copy the data over to the usb. if you have any questions that might help you figure this out please ask!

so this is kinda of an update of an earlier post but basically I have a met all the system requirements for it and it gets to 99% on the last step and says it is unable to copy the data over to the usb. if you have any questions that might help you figure this out please ask!

the ISO itself is corrupt.

Please spend as much time writing your question, as you want me to spend responding to it.  Take some time, and explain your issue, please!

Spoiler

If you need to learn how to install Windows, check here:  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/324871-guide-how-to-install-windows-the-right-way/

Event Viewer 101: https://youtu.be/GiF9N3fJbnE

the ISO itself is corrupt.

so I should just redownload it?

so I should just redownload it?

Or give another tool a try and make sure..

RUFUS - will create a bootable USB from an ISO, recommended for Win-ISO's on USB sticks when the tool you used does not work.,

Googled it ages ago and found a guide, pretty simple to use.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Or give another tool a try and make sure..

RUFUS - will create a bootable USB from an ISO, recommended for Win-ISO's on USB sticks when the tool you used does not work.,

Googled it ages ago and found a guide, pretty simple to use.

so I use win-iso and rufus?