Brand of case you own?

Kerplex

Antec, Antec, Antec, Antec, o and Antec.

aerocool ferrum and i dont like it 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

Define R4 pearl black window, and in love with it :p

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

fractal pride :p

Spoiler

Gaming/Engineering PC: -i7 6700K, 4-4.2GHz "Eleanor" -ASUS ROG HERO VIII MOBO -16GB DDR4 3000MHz Corsair (2x8GB) -Gigabyte Windforce 980Ti OC edition (1405MHz GPU clock) -H110i GT Corsair CPU Water cooler -980GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD -Corsair 450D ATX Case -RM850i Corsair PSU (Modular) -28” 4K Samsung -27” 1080p Samsung 

antec 1100

1100 for life, or until I want a smaller case or more hard drives. 

1100 for life, or until I want a smaller case or more hard drives. 

I have a hybrid P280, Eleven hundred, Twelve Hundred as my main case. I like the deisign but the quality has defiantly gone down significantly.

I have a hybrid P280, Eleven hundred, Twelve Hundred as my main case. I like the deisign but the quality has defiantly gone down significantly.

Only probably I have with my case is that the side panels have bowed out and are hard to get on or off. Other then that, its just fine. 

Main Rig - Antec DF 85

2nd, 3rd, 4th LAN Rigs - All Antec DF 30 (see signature)

HTPC - Silverstone GD08

Spares - Thermaltake Mozart Media Lab + 3 other unknown mid towers

[Case] Phanteks Eclipse P400S TG (Air Mesh) || [CPU] Ryzen 7 5800X || [Cooler] Dark Rock Slim || [Mobo] ROG STRIX B550-F || [RAM] 32GB Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

[GPU] XFX MERC319 Radeon RX 6950XT || [SSD] 1TB WD SN550 M.2 NVME || [HDD] 6TB Seagate IronWolf 7200 || [PSU] Corsair AX850

[Display] LG 27GL850 @ 2560x1440 - 144Hz || [Mouse] ROG Gladius II || [Keyboard] ROG Strix Flare (Cherry MX Red) || [Speakers] 2.1 Logitech Z-3 || [Fans] 3x 120mm Corsair LL RGB

Theater Room - My 11.1 Home Theater

Had an Antec 1200. Current PC sits inside of a Lian Li PC-V2120X. I like the black monolith look, it's noise dampened and it has got wheels for moving it around.

I'm still rocking my Antec 1200!

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(") This is Bunny.

Only probably I have with my case is that the side panels have bowed out and are hard to get on or off. Other then that, its just fine. 

Ever used a 900/1200 or P180/P190? The build quality is just so much better one them. Their most recent case with great build quality is the Sonata Solo II which is a awesome case for its size. I really like the design of the 1100 and P280, I think the designer accidentally swapped the top fans though, but they really started cheaping out on the build quality. If they built the new ones like the old ones I think they would get a bunch more business or business backm same for if they too their old models and updated them properly not what they did with the DF series. For and example of the changes just look at a 300 vs a 300v2. 

There is a major flaw in the Eleven Hundred /P280 (mostly the same design) and that is the lack of air flow behind the 5.25 bays which is where your cpu is. That is why I popped a Antec 1200 bay in there with 2 fans.

Obsidian 350D :)

System Specs - CPU: i7 4770K - RAM: 8GB(2x4GB) Vengeance Pro - Motherboard: Maximus VI Gene - Case: Modded PowerMac G5 - CPU Cooler: H100i - PSU: AX860i - SSD: Samsung 840 Series 120GB and Kingston V300 120GB - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - Graphics Card: 2x GTX 780 - Case Fans: SP120s and Spectre 140s - Headphones: HD700, Alpha Dog, SE215

Sony A7R w/ Zeiss 55mm F1.8

Obsidian 350D :)

I really like that case and its slick to build in. I like the 900D as well but I really wish they made a 625D i would snap that up in a heart beat!

I really like that case and its slick to build in. I like the 900D as well but I really wish they made a 625D i would snap that up in a heart beat!

It was slightly difficult to put in my H100i, but otherwise good case.

System Specs - CPU: i7 4770K - RAM: 8GB(2x4GB) Vengeance Pro - Motherboard: Maximus VI Gene - Case: Modded PowerMac G5 - CPU Cooler: H100i - PSU: AX860i - SSD: Samsung 840 Series 120GB and Kingston V300 120GB - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - Graphics Card: 2x GTX 780 - Case Fans: SP120s and Spectre 140s - Headphones: HD700, Alpha Dog, SE215

Ever used a 900/1200 or P180/P190? The build quality is just so much better one them. Their most recent case with great build quality is the Sonata Solo II which is a awesome case for its size. I really like the design of the 1100 and P280, I think the designer accidentally swapped the top fans though, but they really started cheaping out on the build quality. If they built the new ones like the old ones I think they would get a bunch more business or business backm same for if they too their old models and updated them properly not what they did with the DF series. For and example of the changes just look at a 300 vs a 300v2. 

There is a major flaw in the Eleven Hundred /P280 (mostly the same design) and that is the lack of air flow behind the 5.25 bays which is where your cpu is. That is why I popped a Antec 1200 bay in there with 2 fans.

From my knowledge the One/100 is still tank like, on that note, I also haven't had issues with case airflow around the 5.25 bays in my 1100, only complaint is that the "200mm" fan in the top isn't a standard mount, so I have my current 200mm ghetto mounted up there. 

It was slightly difficult to put in my H100i, but otherwise good case.

Really? You probably would have had real trouble getting a H110 in because that was rather frustrating with the motherboard already in as you had to find the perfect angle even with the ram removed.

Really? You probably would have had real trouble getting a H110 in because that was rather frustrating with the motherboard already in as you had to find the perfect angle even with the ram removed.

It was also annoying that the top cable routing holes became unusable because of it.

From my knowledge the One/100 is still tank like, on that note, I also haven't had issues with case airflow around the 5.25 bays in my 1100, only complaint is that the "200mm" fan in the top isn't a standard mount, so I have my current 200mm ghetto mounted up there. 

The 100 and 200 and their revisions are shit especially when compared to the 300 and shouldnt even be looked at. I picked up a 200 because I was in despite need of a case and didnt have enough money for a good one and got it for less than $30 after rebate. That case killed 3 EVGA X58 motherboards and a Intel 920 cpu before I had swapped everything but the case and even though it was some how that model of motherboard and goy my money back for it. Since all that was left got replacement case new motherboard and replacement CPU and tested again. It still wouldnt start so i pulled everything out and ran it without the case and everything was fine and that motherboard was the only to survive (Sabertooth X58) and is still running today as my HTPC server. So yea basically from that point on I wouldnt touch anything below the 300 or any of their variants.

I do own the One, and have a little APU system in it. It is nothing like the 100/200 nit is by no means is a tank. You poke the side panel with one finger and it pops in even with a fan stiffening it. On the back side they actually have a foam support to try and stop that. any time you move it with the system in you can feel the whole chassis flex and youll pop in the side panel if its against you. For what your paying though its a decent case and can take a ATX system if your careful.

Well with the 1100 using a H80 or equivalent where is it supposed to get cool air from as the GFX cards block most of the air from the front from coming up. Your only option there without some sort of mod or addition would be to use the 200mm as an intake or pull air in the case using the H80 and exhaust it using the 200mm. You run into the same sort of problem with the P280 and mounting a H100 or equicalent in the top. You either have to use the rear as an intake and the H100 and out or the H100 and in and the rear as out. Either way you have 1-2 fans pulling air out of the case and 5+ putting air in.

The other thing is that the dual 120mm mount should be in the 1100 and the 200mm in the P280 if you think of it because the 1100 id got gaming and the P280 for silence.

The one problem I have with the rear panels on the 1100, 300v2, and One is that they bulge out too late because the place you really need that bulge is behind the HDD bays because if you dont use right angle cables its pushing on the side of the case when the panel is on and even when you use right angle its a tight fit if all bays are populated.

Here is a pic of my build maybe a month ago its missing things (mostly fans) but i think youll get the idea. 

IMG_3754.jpg

It was also annoying that the top cable routing holes became unusable because of it.

Their not unusable I routed the cables for the fans through them before putting the rad in also the far left corner is still easily accessible for the 8pin even after the fans, rad, and rear fan are in.

Lian Li for my main rig, Silverstone for my htpc and server.

Main rig: i7 3770K @ 4.54, Sapphire R9 290, Sabertooth Z77, 16 GB Mushkin Redline 2133, Lian Li PC-P50R, Seasonic 860xp Platinum, Kingston Hyper X 3K 240GB

freeNAS server: AMD Athlon II 170u 20W, 5 x 3TB WD Red in raid-z1 (12 TB)

media centre: AMD A10-5700, crucial M4 (boot), running XBMC,4 x 3TB WD Red, 3 x 3TB WD green + 2TB green in FlexRAID (17 TB)

Cm storm enforcer and some old hp thingy

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

Xigmatek Elysium as a main rig

Fractal Design Define Mini as a Linuxbox / Running at night PC

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

Modded Silverstone RV02-E Black for main rig

Fractal Design R4 for Home Server

Silverstone are my favourite case manufacturer, followed by corsair/bitfenix.

I was quite disappointed with some of the build quality on the Fractal R4.