Need a mouse and mouse pad (URGENT)

Dimitrov67
Go to solution Solved by TonyStark,

I'm a corsair fan boy...but other than that I think that the M65 is a good gaming mouse and I find it a bit more ergonomic than the G502 in my hand....both of them can have their weight adjusted. Personally I'd go with the M65 instead of the G502

I have a budget of 50 $ for gaming mice and mousepad any suggestions ?

ÉDIT: I live in Canada

i would say spend it all on the mouse and get a book or anything. but if u have to buy both. go on newegg and look at the most popular and find the price that suits you

My Personal PC 'Apex' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/LiamBetts123/saved/3rTNnQ

Intel Core i9 9900k, ASUS Z390-A, RTX 2080TI, Meshify C, HX 850i, 32GB Gskill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHZ, 500GB NVME, 500GB SSD & 2 x 4TB Baracudas 

what games do you play?

I play lot of Cs:go , some indie games, Mad Max , besiege, gmod and some other fps games.

I also do video editing

Unless you have a glass desk, then I'd say that a mouse pas isn't quiite needed, with all the new optical technology in mice these days. for 50$ I'd get a steel series mousepad and a Logitech G100 gaming mouse.

Unless you have a glass desk, then I'd say that a mouse pas isn't quiite needed, with all the new optical technology in mice these days. for 50$ I'd get a steel series mousepad and a Logitech G100 gaming mouse.

Well is worth it to Buy a corsair m65 or Logitech g502 instead of The g100 ?

I'm a corsair fan boy...but other than that I think that the M65 is a good gaming mouse and I find it a bit more ergonomic than the G502 in my hand....both of them can have their weight adjusted. Personally I'd go with the M65 instead of the G502

Okay thanks for The advice :)