Hyper X cloud 2 alternatives?

Godospartan

Cloud 2 has more options and is more of a complete package. the Cloud 1 is just a standard analog mic

the 1 may not have a noise cancelled mic the 2 does this is why thw sound quality may have gone down gotta hit that price point

If yo ulook back there are videos around the 2's launch that note the differences

as long as the mic is the only thing. i keep hearing people who don't like 7.1 usually say how the 2's are the best 7.1 they ever heard, whilst they still don't like it very much, or still think its a gimmick, the 2's give a very nice, usable, and not as cringy worthy 7.1 to them. to my ears and my perception, a virtual 7.1 does work for me, so i want that. if i have the 2's, will razer's software work for them? if not, then as long as they are mostly the same, and the Cloud 1's have good 7.1 with razer's software, i might go with those over the 2's

Current Rig: Case: Coolermaster MasterBox 5 Mid-tower. CPU: Core I5-6600K. GPU: Nvidia GTX GeForce 1070 Founders Edition. Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P. RAM: Geil GA4 style 8GB 2400 x2 for 16GB total. SSD: Sandisk SD8SBAT-128G-1122 Z400. HDD: Toshiba 1TB Hard Drive

Current PeripheralsKeyboard: Logitech G710 Blue Edition. Mouse: Logitech G600 MMO Mouse @ Logitech M570 Trackball. Headphones: Philips SHP9500's. Mic: V-Moda Boom Pro. Monitors: a Dell 1440x900 cheapo and an RCA 32 inch 1080p tv. Webcam: Logitech C920