dead

ciprian97pop

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

wut is dis

|Intel Core i5-4670K| |Gigabyte Z97P-D3| |Seagate 1TB SSHD| |Fractal Design Define S| |Corsair CS650M| |Asus PB278Q| |Cooler Master CM Storm Devastator Bundle|

I was about to go to sleep, but that's okay, I can watch this. Again and again and again and again and again...

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/234698-posting-guidelines-please-read/

at least offer some reason your left some random link to a video.. otherwise Linus Tech Tips does not like SPAM.

4. Spamming

We do not want spam on Linus Tech Tips. There are certain sections of the forum designated for "off topic" and "general" posting of posts that may not fall into one of the already laid out sections of the forum. At all times though, this is a tech centered and focused forum. That being said, spam includes, but is not limited to the following:

• Excessive/excessively off-topic threads or posts.
  • Posting nonsensical messages.
  • "Flooding" the forum with similar meaning messages.
  • Post-Count farming.
  • Unsolicited advertising via private message or email.
  • Messages without content relevant to this website's mission.
  • Do not intentionally derail threads. Off-Topic is there for a reason.
  • Repeated posting with constant referrals to other website(s) with no purpose other than the promotion of that website.
  • Fraudulent activity (Pyramid schemes, chain letters, etc.)
  • Reputation or "Likes" farming.
  • The posting solely of memes or similar images without contributing to the discussion, memes can be funny and applicable but if it is completely unrelated it is spam.
  • The posting of AMA's - ask me anything type threads.
  • Posting any of the above will result in your post being deleted and your account being infracted or worse, suspended.
  • Do not create multiple accounts