95-99% Memory usage 8GB DDR3

Flashie

What was you solution after? I've been following this thread since i have the same issue.

Mine eventually disappeared after a restart, but it still happens every now and then - not that its too much of an issue (with ~20 second boot time :D). I've seen reports that were solved by a fresh reinstall - but in my case i couldn't do that

Mine eventually disappeared after a restart, but it still happens every now and then - not that its too much of an issue (with ~20 second boot time :D). I've seen reports that were solved by a fresh reinstall - but in my case i couldn't do that

I found a "fix" on reddit that suggested that my KillerNetwork drivers may be outdated and to do a fresh install of those (which could be it). I don't want to do a fresh install either.

Game Dev | Pro Gamer

I found a "fix" on reddit that suggested that my KillerNetwork drivers may be outdated and to do a fresh install of those (which could be it). I don't want to do a fresh install either.

That could be a very good possibility then - as i too have KillerNetwork drivers installed. Motherboard comes with E2200