does disabling apu's integrated graphics lowers down temps?

magnus1234

para sa akin hindi wisebuy ang magpadeliver ng imported product, una sa lahat yung warranty and customer service para product kailanga malapit lng ang opisina ng retailer  and 2nd mga spare parts o compatible part sa computer component

it doesn't even need to be very high performance. TX3 Hyper cooler can help with temps significantly.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

it doesn't even need to be very high performance. TX3 Hyper cooler can help with temps significantly.

i really wanted to go with this alternative but due to some financial problems; undervolt  is probably my last option 

i really wanted to go with this alternative but due to some financial problems; undervolt  is probably my last option 

how high is the temp?

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

how high is the temp?

man it's hot in the Philippines, but it's been a long time since I've been there.

man it's hot in the Philippines, but it's been a long time since I've been there.

absolutely right plus very poor economy thats why the government loves licking the foot of chinese and american businesses 

Apus run on a small die and are designed to run cooler due to needing less volts. The gpu part is hibernating until you use it.

As for stock CPU coolers being low quality, this is true for all not just apus.

As for getting an apu instead of an fx, that's buyer choice even if not using the gpu part right off. But come software that runs mantel, dx12 or Vulcan...then those extra gpus get added in as extra compute cores and thus beating current fx cpus and at 1/4 Intel's price.

Now the apu reads temps differently then cpus. They count the temp down instead of up (this means they show how much more temp they got til max), thus you can only read them right with amds overdrive software as all other CPU ministers can not read the temps right if at all.

you never state how high is your computer temp.

and if you bought after market cooler, well... that beat the purpose getting cheaper component.

even Intel pentium/celeron sandy bridge/ivy blows that APU performance in almost everything, and it cost less.

however since you already have it, disabling your iGPU won't do nothing in term lowering temp.

it still active since the die is in the CPU it self. it just not shown in the system because you disable it.

undervolting is bad idea.