Memory Management BSOD

GER_T4IGA

After you run Memtest86+ and no errors are found, the I'd suggest repair instaling Windows: http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/3413-repair-install.html

I would probably go to win 10 anyways. By that I mean doing a clean install of win7 (what I have right now) ant then going to Win10. Would that possibly solve my issue too?

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

I would probably go to win 10 anyways. By that I mean doing a clean install of win7 (what I have right now) ant then going to Win10. Would that possibly solve my issue too?

As long as it isn't an memory issue: you should be able to do that

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

If it is the hardware I will have to swap if possible aways (or buy a new one... well no it is not dead yet and hapens rarely so ... not gonna buy new any time soon.)thx for all so far. I will contact you in ~1 wekk when I am home and habe a stick to boot from. have a nice day

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                

Now I got a different error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

3.Use

Now I got a different error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

You really need to run Memtest86+, can you try using Unetbootin: http://unetbootin.github.io/

You'll need the Memtest86+ ISO from here: http://www.memtest.org/#downiso

It'll create a temporary boot option on your HDD. At the bottom select "Type: Hard Disk" and "Drive: C"

Edited by ionbasa

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

You really need to run Memtest86+, can you try using Unetbootin: http://unetbootin.github.io/

You'll need the Memtest86+ ISO from here: http://www.memtest.org/#downiso

It'll create a temporary boot option on your HDD. At the bottom select "Type: Hard Disk" and "Drive: C"

What do I have to do in unetbootin?

Edit: I did something wrong. I was OK hveto recreate the bootable partition it is not working yet.

3.Use

What do I have to do in unetbootin?

Edit: I did something wrong. I was OK hveto recreate the bootable partition it is not working yet.

Not quite sure what you did?

But you should see an unetbootin boot option. It won't work if you use UEFI/Secure Boot though. Otherwise, you'll have to use an USB flash drive.

But you should see an unetbootin boot option. It won't work if you use UEFI/Secure Boot though. Otherwise, you'll have to use an USB flash drive.

I made it. You still there?

3.Use

I am in run 5 right now and it already say translated from German "hardware problems found. Contact your manufacturer"

Edit : what will I have to do. Replace RAM in the future to complete stop the problem from occurring again? Or is that not enough?

3.Use

I am in run 5 right now and it already say translated from German "hardware problems found. Contact your manufacturer"

keep on letting it run. Does it show memory issues? Like:

memtestcleanedup.png

If so, then your memory is bad. You can always try reseating the memory modules. If that doesn't work, try testing 1 module at a time to find which one is bad. 

But you should see an unetbootin boot option

The Robles was it was a separate point to chose. Instead of win 7 or unetbootin O had to select the tool. I was just to dumb to see it in the forts place. Sry for spamming (this is the 3rd time I quoted the same post - I just keep finding things I want to add but "edit" is sometimes kind of unsave if your in the process of reading you don't see it.) Aneay I will stop the pointless nonsense I am type right here. *tired* (0am)

3.Use

memtestcleanedup.png

If so, then your memory is bad. You can always try reseating the memory modules. If that doesn't work, try testing 1 module at a time to find which one is bad.

how do I do all that. Under options I am running the "standard" test as well as cache "standard" and I set it to zero/infinite cycles? Is that good?

3.Use

Just read it say it will display problems if I close it. So run it until? 3 am and then close it. What do I do then. I can't screenshot here right? Mobile phone(don't worry cam is not to bad)?

3.Use

how do I do all that. Under options I am running the "standard" test as well as cache "standard" and I set it to zero/infinite cycles? Is that good?

Just read it say it will display problems if I close it. So run it until? 3 am and then close it. What do I do then. I can't screenshot here right? Mobile phone(don't worry cam is not to bad)?

Just let it run for a few hours. If you get any issues, it will show up in red. your best bet would be to let it run overnight (if it doesn't bother you). You should be able to close the laptop lid and it should still run in the background (I'm not 100% sure on this though).

I can close it without hibernate so your correct. I will have it run the whole night and as soon as I get up inform you (again: take pictures with my mobile phone?)that will be at in about ~13 hours. Deal?

3.Use

memtestcleanedup.png

I can it throug the night and now with the number of runs set to 50 but I never got to see any logs like the one you posted. Where are they?

btw Windows now tells me I got memory issues too :P

So the only thing I got inisde the tool was the "memory issues detected, contacting manufaturer is advised" (translated from german). Once it finished it rebooted automaticall without me doing anything and after I didn't notice that it just booted into windows automatically as well. Anyway to find out what the prblem is? Or is it clear that RAM is bad? I can try to reseat and rerun too or is that unlikely to help? I just donnot know how to go on from here.

3.Use

Ram is most likely bad. You might try reseating it, but it probably won't help.

Ram is most likely bad. You might try reseating it, but it probably won't help.

First I am going to fly home. Then I will have a look at it and probably replace the RAM if it is still bad after the reseat. (Shall I just rerun memtestx86+?)

And also get an SSD for it. Then reinstall windows 7 and go over to a clean fresh windows 10 then. I hope I get rid of all problems by doing all this. (Last thing that could happen would be stuff like driver issue with Windows 10 but let's not hope for that. Thanks for all the great help so far :D )

Any way of dealing with the bad RAM addresses other than completely replacing it completely?

Like disabling sections comparable to what you do on HDDs?

Last day; gotta go to sleep; flight leaves at 8 something tomorrow. GN8

3.Use

First I am going to fly home. Then I will have a look at it and probably replace the RAM if it is still bad after the reseat. (Shall I just rerun memtestx86+?)

And also get an SSD for it. Then reinstall windows 7 and go over to a clean fresh windows 10 then. I hope I get rid of all problems by doing all this. (Last thing that could happen would be stuff like driver issue with Windows 10 but let's not hope for that. Thanks for all the great help so far :D )

Any way of dealing with the bad RAM addresses other than completely replacing it completely?

Like disabling sections comparable to what you do on HDDs?

Last day; gotta go to sleep; flight leaves at 8 something tomorrow. GN8

Yes, after reseating the memory try re-running Memtest86+; if you still get errors, then you need to replace the RAM.

Unfortunately, there is no way to disable specific memory address ranges