Windows XP Live CD?

ANUPLUCIFERGAMER

Hey Guys! So I'm having a lot of issues while installing Windows in an Ubuntu Machine. And now i'm giving up. I dont know why, but something is not letting me do my job. Anyways, is there any possible way to make a Live CD for XP? (????).

Please help. I really need to get out of Ubuntu as of no. @GoodBytes, I need your help!

If any more info is needed, I'll let you know :)

TIA

-LG

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

There is no official way to make a Live CD of Windows XP.

As Microsoft activation uses hardware specs to identify the system, a live CD is not possible, as changing systems would make Windows XP activation not valid anymore. All you do is a Windows 8 or 10 Windows 2 Go, but you need Windows 8/10 Enterprise license activated.

Is your  computer new or old, and how old?

Also, follow your thread please.

There is no official way to make a Live CD of Windows XP.

As Microsoft activation uses hardware specs to identify the system, a live CD is not possible, as changing systems would make Windows XP activation not valid anymore. All you do is a Windows 8 or 10 Windows 2 Go, but you need Windows 8/10 Enterprise license activated.

Is your  computer new or old, and how old?

Also, follow your thread please.

Well, it is pretty old with damn old configuration. It was an XP machine and I being stupid enough to install Ubuntu and remove XP. Well here's what I did:

I opened up Unetbootin and selected Hard Disk. It didnt give me any option of drives. And then I selected the Windows XP.iso and it did all the work then (installing bootloader etc). The problem is, its installed in the same place here my ubuntu is installed. So how do I make my PC understand that I need to boot in XP and Ubuntu when I go through Boot Menu.

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Ubuntu uses a file system that Windows cannot understand, you will need to use a live Ubuntu cd/usb to format your hard drive to ntfs and then use the xp disk to install windows.

When dual booting Ubuntu and Windows it's easy to install Ubuntu beside Windows, not the opposite way though.

Lord of Helium.